Reviews for Tango: Christine
MaroonPhantom5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very creative! -MaroonPhantom
Icelands chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Isn't this from Rent? I haven't seen this, but the one thing that clued me in was the "weird, fucking weird" part. I've only heard the song once. (My friend's a fanatic.) But good job :)
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 5/29/2007

that was awesome. I myself wrote something like this (of the same title), and just decided to see if anyone else previously had the same idea...and this is what I found. What can I say...?

teehee, that was great. really, it was. I loved the modern setting...I myself kept it in the 1800s, but it was fun seeing how things unfolded (especially the part with Christine making out with the engineer, that was great. a bit OOC, but still great).

excellent work, once again. I tip my imaginary hat to thee.

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
The-Phanatics chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Phantom and Rent, Phantom and Rent, Phantom and Rent, PHANTOM AND RENT!We loved it, do another with...Take Me or Leave Me!
Sorceress Cassandra180 chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
*Nearly Dies Laughing*

I love it and The RENT refrence is just priceless!
LittleLottexoxEriksTrueAngel chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
hahaha...i got a kick out of that. Great Job!
Graces of the Child chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Heh. I loved when Eric said "Poo-kie." xDD I think it could have used a bit more variety, but it was good that you brought Meg in - and Christine dancing with the engineer.

Did you see the movie version of Rent? Because you left out the part about Nanette Himalfarb.
wickedwitchofthemidwest chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I love that song... and would have never thought of it being used by Raoul and Erik. That made me laugh! I just love the idea of Erik saying "Poo-kie!"
Helden chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
umm...kind of funny

yet sometimes I was a little lost

but still, funny

Caroline Butler
AngelofMusic8578 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Muhehe! That was funny! I really enjoyed it!

Yeah, gotta feel sorry for the poor sucker that ends up with Christine...

wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
YEa you coudl have changed the plot of the song a little bit.
Phantomstar07 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I love! Awesome! Rent and Phantom are the best movie/musicals ever! ...And Tango: Maureen is on the top 5 list. :) good job!
Rilette chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
MJ, I love it! It's awesome, and fits, haven't talked to you in a long time...
DemonicK chapter 1 . 3/29/2006

*gets ready to say something*

*thinks: nah...*

good monsters chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I LOVED IT. perfectly done. i loved both musicals and i SO want to to see RENT the show itself. this story is added to my fave list.