Reviews for Music Fun!
Sepperfan chapter 28 . 10/7/2013
I loved this and all, but you are no fun! I just found out about this fanfic, read all 28 chapters, wanted you to use my O.C Twili, and this is how you repay me? Huh? HUH?
How 'bout this, I'll describe Twili for you, and you can put her in a fanfiction (make it fluffy)
Anywhoo, here is Twili's description.

• Has huge crush on Otto (make him return the feelings or me and Otto will hunt you down)
•Really dark green (forest green, but a bit darker) with red eyes, two red stripes that go down in a curve along her chest (they look like this / but go in an opposite direction, and a red stripe that goes across the top of her head
• Her weapon is that she's able to control fire with her hands making her immune to fire
•She has a signature face like Otto that looks like this: :3 (she does it when she's happy)

Now you're probably thinking: Who does she think she is (yes, I'm a she) telling me to do all this for her?! I don't get anything in return!
Well you will; a special fanfiction with whatever pairings, rating, genre, and characters you want. So please accept this, I love your stories!
OttoIsAwesome chapter 25 . 9/15/2011
Hi! I wanted to know if you could use my OC. I'm not desprate.

Name: Stephanie

Personality: Likes to pull pranks, doesn't get along with Chrio.

Likes: Reading, fighting, and taking trips to Shuggazoom.

Family: Shes from Earth. She met the team when Jinmay crashlanded on her planet. Has a brother (HE DOESN'T KNOW BOUT THE TEAM!)

Friends: Emalyn, Kevin, Rayn, Winnie, Tasneem, need I go on?

Fur: Purple

Eyes: Pink

Weapon: An eletric whip.

Other: Shes eleven 54" with short brown hair and brown eyes

Otto made her a watch so she could transform into a monkey.

NO LOVE INTREST!

Likes playing truth or dare.

Enimies: Sometimes gets along with Chiro and Sparx... Sometimes.

Steph: YOUR SELLING ME!

Me: No, people might borrow you.

Steph: (Whips)

Me:(unconcious)

Steph: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
Denalien chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
You know,the only thing waht i don't understand is that,that chiro's voice is Greg Cipes who is a singer! (ever heard of Cipes and the people?they are really good,Cipes is BeastBoy's voice actor too!He issings raggin&rock)

Here is some of my favourites:

Cipes and the people-Cool Down

-Free me

-Fade away

This 3 song is really good,you should watch that 3 in youtube!

And if you already know about it,than do you like Cipes and the People?

About the story,it's pretty funny and cool!
Sulfur Dusk chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow! Excellent!
Yuki101 chapter 25 . 1/27/2008
oh yeah.i forgot some stuff for nikki here it is

personality:mix of Nova and Chiro

here's her description

name:nikki

hair/eye color:brown/brown

hair length:down to chin

clothes:red t-shirt that says "Good Girls are Bad Girls that NEVER get CAUGHT"with a pair of blue jeans,blue/white shoes and a gold necklace that says her name with a saphire beneath it

relation to monkey team:Chiro's twin sister

powers:power primate
suzyq85 chapter 28 . 12/16/2007
When did Gibson become a playa w/ lots of gals?
Blackrose chapter 28 . 6/24/2006
OH Antauri can sing 'In The End' by Linkin Park.I hope you know a certain thing about me,I'm sorta like Nanny I meet a person who needs help or has a problom I always say 'If you need me but do not want me then I have to stay,If you want me but do not need me then I have to leave.'That actually happened to me and my friend needed help with her 5 brothers and sisters,3 brothers and 2 sisters,and I decided to help her take care of them for a few learned 4 lessons,number 1:listen the first time,number 2:responsibility,number 3:tidyness,and number they learned those lessons they helped Katlin get the boy she loved and she's still dating him after 5 the kids got him to like her I just left but before I left Chris,one of the brothers,asked 'Why are you leaving?' I told him the same thing I said before 'If you need me but do not want me then I have to stay,if you want but do not need me then I have to leave.' and then I left.I'll do the same thing for you Meeca,I'll help you if you need me but I'll give you a chance to do a good thing on your you do good I'll give you another chance,if you do good again I'll stop helping until you need my help me know if you need help in your stories,I'll !3
Blackrose chapter 28 . 6/22/2006
I'M SORRY I DIDN'T GIVE YOU A SONG!Here is our theme songs.

Blackrose(me):'Unwritten' 'Cause no one knows anything about !:P

Emily:'Backflip' I don't know and Blackrose,You like Antauri and your fav. color is black. HAHA!(Blackrose crys)

Betsy:'Paint It Black' I love dark !Blackrose your a baby!(Blackrose runs by crying) (smile):D

Jose:I don't want to sing!Blackrose:Shut up and type your song!Jose:No(get's kissed)Okay!I sing 'Butterfly' I'm gonna sing it for Blackrose!

Blackrose:Can me and Jose sing a group song?We love to sing 'Bop To The Top'!We love that song. UPDATE ASAP!BYEE! 3
Katokat chapter 28 . 6/14/2006
blah, im too lazy to log in.

KOLIO! KOl! u used katryna! whot! :D
Blackrose chapter 28 . 5/22/2006
Me:YEAH!(grabs Antauri and dances with him)(brick is thrown to my head)OW! !

:Then get your hands off my Antauri!

Me:Oh I 'm sorry,but I didn't see your name on him.

:Look here!(shows a kiss mark on Antauri's neck)

Me:Oops.(in a whisper) Meeca I hope you know that I will soon make some stories and by the time your back from France I'll have atleast 4 stories new pen name in my stories is ady18 but when I review and I'm not on my sisters computer my name will be if you see someone named ady18 then that's I hope you have a great time and I'll be gone for 3 days because I have to go to Science BYE!
ThieveingLegend chapter 28 . 5/22/2006
AWESOME Matt is just runnin' around here yellin' how cool it was and that he has some plans for lots of music partys. All of your Ocs are invited and if ya let me use 'em Antauri and the Batchlors will have Girlfirends Please recomend songs! PEACE OUT HO YEAH!

Matt: Another one yes another Sprx and Nova person!WOOT!

PARTAY TIME!

Sprx and Nova: Oh YEAH!

All: of use LET"S GET THIS STARTED!
Dean chapter 28 . 5/21/2006
Thank you for using my OC Demo! And I hope you use him again in a upcoming story with someone's OC as his girlfriend or something.
Netbug-Archive chapter 28 . 5/21/2006
That was a fun fic. Thanks for using Rose!