Reviews for A Touch To Much
blknblupanther1 chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
This is a really good story. i can't wait for the next chapter!
blknblupanther1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
before I continue reading, I would like to point out that when You had Roy and Jean going to meet Riza, when you were describing their outfits you put this:

"Roy and Jean ran down the stairs. Each wearing black dress pants, and a white shit tucked in, and a black tie, Roy’s shirt was half in half out, and his tie was untied. Each had socks on, running down the tile stairs."

I'm pretty positive when you wrote this, you meant to say "Each wearing black dress pants, and a white shiRt..." I believe to make the wordrobe a little clearer you would want to put the appropriate term for a men's blouse. LOL

*IF* you didn't understand you put "white shit" instead of "white shirt"

Just pointing it out...
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
sweet story..but riza is a bit defenseless here, not like how she usually is..but aside from that..great work!
ShadowDeviantPlayer chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Great story! Me like! funny too.

(oh My grandma say is a devil show too. She says FMA is a show to convert young minds. Ha ha)
my-name-is-V chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
plz update some tome soon i like this story and i want to read more!
Greecian-Gurl chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Fabulous! Can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
rizahawkeye21 chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
:*( this is really sweet. i liked the end but it was a bit short. please hurry and post soon!
Automailjunkie44 chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
I loved it! I cant wait to read more! Im glad its a RoyxRiza not a HavocxRiza! :D
Mrs. Flame Alchemist Wannabe chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
OMFG! that was so sad. wen Roy kissed Riza and told her he would protect her my heart melted. great chappie
rizahawkeye21 chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
a few misspellings but thats ok. a pretty interesting story. i like it anyways. update soon.
Pocket-Mandy-Mae chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
Good chapter. The next chapter sounds interesting. Please update soon!
BillyBobJoeSmith chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
this is getting better and better

i hope you wright a longer one next time -;;
Zackislord chapter 6 . 4/15/2006
It was short because you posted this when you were supposed to be asleep. Anyway, this chapter wasn't bad. And both the titles for the next one make it seem like Riza's going to get hurt, because Amy has to pull some crap with me...I mean Roy. I don't want me...I mean, Roy, to get hurt, please. Lol. _ All-in-all, not bad. Talk to you later.

-As Ever, With Care,

Zack Finley

"Zackislord"
Pocket-Mandy-Mae chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
awsome story and chapter! I hope you update soon!
shinigamivc chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
-pats- poor you. boarding school, that really sucks. But when you turn 18 you're free! -tries to shine light of hope-... um... yeah...I suppose since I can't fully understand your situation I can't be seriously comforting at all. Anyway, your story is very good, I enjoyed it a lot. Good Luck with the Boarding School thing. fight the power! RED DAWN!

~Major Ren-chan