Reviews for True Love is Never Happy
Jasmine chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
BEST. STORY. EVER. I honest to god loved this, it made me tear up at so many different places, I'm gonna save this FOREVER.
Peaceandunity chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
Aww reallt well done! Ypu should do a companion o e shot with james reading the letter
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Interesting start to a story, I'm going to keep reading. However, there is one part that's not very believable. There is no freaking way Harry is strong enough to pick up Ron! Ron is huge compared to Harry.
madmaxborg chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
great story, love it, but at the same time I dont quite buy the way Harry acts- Ron lied to him, cheated on him, left him- repeatedly and without explanation, and Harry just set his teeth and takes him back, yea sure love is great and all but wheres trust and self-esteem, but thats just how I work, but how I said I love to read it.
Jessica682 chapter 23 . 6/24/2012
I'm sad this is over :( loved it though!
lialovegood chapter 23 . 6/24/2012
A lovely ending to a lovely story. I'll admit I was one of the people who thought Ron was going to die. I'm glad he lived and has a chance to live his life with Harry, but I'm sad Jennifer died and Janes won't know his mom. But a great fic and the vows at the end made me tear up. Can't wait to see what you write next!
Athie Lestrade chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
Aww, what a great ending! I'm a little sad that Jennifer died, I mean she was really nice, but I'm glad to survived. (Even though I kinda knew he would.) I really enjoyed this story and I'm going to go read through your other stories now. :)
Jessica682 chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
Poor jenifer! :( but yay! Ron and Harry are finally happy, right? Update soon
Athie Lestrade chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
I've been sitting, awake for at least two hours reading this. It's midnight right now but I just could not put it down! I love this story and I think it was a really, really good idea. I can't wait to see how it ends. (I hope Ron doesn't die...)
talley67 chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
Holy Cow! You can't stop there. You do such a great job at telling emotions and me seeing it all. The past few days I've been going through ALOT of fics on , old and newer. It's so amazing to read a story that is well written all the way through, grammar, spelling, style, etc...
Jessica682 chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
Why do I get the feeling it might not be him who dies? Update soon
lialovegood chapter 20 . 6/3/2012
Fantastic story. I read this about a year ago before you began updating again, and one day I got an alert saying there was a new chapter. It's taken me some time to reread this story, but I just caught up and all I can say is this a great, well-written fic and I'm patiently waiting for the next update.
Jessica682 chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
No I don't want Ron to die! update soon
Jessica682 chapter 19 . 5/29/2012
This is so horribly sad! Update soon
Jessica682 chapter 18 . 5/21/2012