Reviews for True Love is Never Happy
An. Amazing. Story. :D
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Annnnd... That was a low blow.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
I hate you.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
I wasn't even done the first paragraph!
I guess that you could blame it on me being a emotional teenager...
But, meh.
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
YYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!
I've finally found a multi-chapter Ron/Harry!
0530wolf chapter 23 . 12/15/2015
This was honestly one of the deepest most meaningful story I've ever read. It really makes you think about what happened and all that. Whenever I thought things were happy something else happened. I guess life's like that too. I know this review is one of many but I hope you get around to read it and see how amazing I think your story is.
- Wolfie
rohan chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
so sexy
Jasmine chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
BEST. STORY. EVER. I honest to god loved this, it made me tear up at so many different places, I'm gonna save this FOREVER.
Peaceandunity chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
Aww reallt well done! Ypu should do a companion o e shot with james reading the letter
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Interesting start to a story, I'm going to keep reading. However, there is one part that's not very believable. There is no freaking way Harry is strong enough to pick up Ron! Ron is huge compared to Harry.
madmaxborg chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
great story, love it, but at the same time I dont quite buy the way Harry acts- Ron lied to him, cheated on him, left him- repeatedly and without explanation, and Harry just set his teeth and takes him back, yea sure love is great and all but wheres trust and self-esteem, but thats just how I work, but how I said I love to read it.
Jessica682 chapter 23 . 6/24/2012
I'm sad this is over :( loved it though!
lialovegood chapter 23 . 6/24/2012
A lovely ending to a lovely story. I'll admit I was one of the people who thought Ron was going to die. I'm glad he lived and has a chance to live his life with Harry, but I'm sad Jennifer died and Janes won't know his mom. But a great fic and the vows at the end made me tear up. Can't wait to see what you write next!
moved to aceoftwos chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
Aww, what a great ending! I'm a little sad that Jennifer died, I mean she was really nice, but I'm glad to survived. (Even though I kinda knew he would.) I really enjoyed this story and I'm going to go read through your other stories now. :)
Jessica682 chapter 22 . 6/16/2012