Reviews for Conception
Fiery Dancer chapter 10 . 6/2/2009
omg! love the ending!

are they all going to go into labour at the same time? the SGC would go crazy! lol!

love it, but i have to go to sleep now, i will continue reading this delightful (LOL) series tomorrow!
User 4575 chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
Why can't Camilla be pregnant?
kittn chapter 10 . 5/8/2006
LOL Great ending! Hm... I have a suspicion about Ishta in the sequel...
atlantisbabe34 chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
hehehe great chapters.. u should do a sequal i think.. and im sorry for not reveiwing soner!.. i have been real busy.. i hope u'll forgive me!..keep up the great work!
tauripeg chapter 10 . 5/5/2006
Hi, I have just discovered your stories this week. I have been reading this series all week. I am really enjoying them. What I like are all the characters and how you are working with them. There is'nt much that I don't like, other than I thought that it was a odd place to end conception, and you need to at least tie up some loose ends. For instance what does everyone have baby-wise? How are the ori going to complicate things? things like that. Keep up the good work. I'll keep reading.

Peg
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 10 . 5/3/2006
Great chapter.
Little Miss Sci-Fi chapter 10 . 5/3/2006
very good loved the ending, you have to do a sequel, what abought Todd?
Col.SamanthaCarter chapter 10 . 5/3/2006
lol...I liked the part where Sam said, “I’m pregnant. And it’s your fault”...I thought it was funny...I think you should definitely do a sequel
Natters chapter 10 . 5/3/2006
lolol! I'm always in a mood for one of your sequels.
jessie06star chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
sequel yes, sam and jack have to go through parent hood. and they have to kill todd again ( he's like danial, can't stay dead) oh and i want to see how daniel will do as a dad. shaddered childhood and all
caligate chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
Aw! Such happy endings can only beg for more!
scottiedog chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
Yes I am interested in a sequel! Please don't leave us hanging!

I have a sneaky suspicion that Ishta is pregnant, hm.

Good Job!
stargazzr8-28 chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
I'm always in the mood for a sequel! Please!
Mackenise Jackson chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
LOVED IT. MORE SOON PLEASE
T chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
LOL, lmao go Selmak, that was good! Definitely want a sequel. This is good, there really must be something in the water, LOL. Nice job, please write more.