Reviews for Spark and Burn
nrdhrd3 chapter 13 . 2/28
OMG you can not leave the story like that! So PLEASE CONTINUE!
mother wilson chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
i really like your story and i can't wait to see what happens. thanks for writting
spike'smate chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
i only just found this story and love it. but wheres the spuffy?
spike'smate chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
love it so far PLEASE UPDATE
morganka chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
Thanx 4 this, it's so cool, I can't wait 4 another chapter
buffyrules-115 chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
this story was great but how long till the next chapter
oracle-man chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
cool.
midvalley9 chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
It gets better & better. I am hoping for a little more Illyria though.
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
hey wicked story very wierd about buff's new bf he doesn't suit her in my opinion but hu cares hopefully he will just fall 4 sum1 else and spike and buffy will be together again! sorry i'm a big spuffy fan lol!

Soagg xx
Tamara chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
I hope he gives her pure h*ll for being with the Immortal. Her hypocrisy really needs to be brought to light.
AlasseSaralonde2 chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Good chapter! I didn't understand at first what was going on (I was like, "Who's Luggage?" - duh!) but once I started reading further it made sense. I can't wait to read the next chapter...so get on that! :-)
Weeza chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
I just finished chapter 3 and I love this so far. I've been searching all over for a story that continues after the last Buffyverse ep but this is the first one I found that I am thoroughly enjoying. I love reading your Spike/Illyria dialouge. You've captured the characters brilliantly. Those two are hilarious together. I can't wait until Buffy finally sees Spike!
spbangel chapter 5 . 6/9/2006
i love it. i love it i love it * rolls arms around* keep it up and update when ever you can :) PLEASE!
spbangel chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
fantastic i think this is awesome
curlyhair343 chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
Awesome. Please Continue! Your writing technique is amazing. The story just flows so well!