Reviews for East of Eden
hope357 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Hello...

I've never been good at writting comments, especially in Englisch (I'm not a native speaker - I'm from Poland). But I just can't stay still when I read your fick. I really like it and there aren't just empty words. It's amazing story, one which I'm sure I'll be back to read again and again. And again.

I'm impressed by sensitivity and great subtleness with the way you described all characters, especially Severus. I also like your Dumbledore - he is just exactly like I've always thought he should be.

Dear Clio, I know my writting skills are rather poorly, so I just make it quick and simple:

Thank you for your story. It was a real pleasure to read it.
jaws chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
an interesting re-interpretation of that fateful night in 1981. Good Story, interesting points made.

Keep up the good work!
Kathy chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
Hi...I dont know if you are going to read this comment, but I just couldnt close it without my review...

Btw., sorry if my English isnt perfect...Im not a native speaker, Im from Slovakia (you being from Germany, I hope where it is).

So...I found this fic by pure accident. The first thing that caught my attention was the title; I knew by instant what you are refering to. I dare to say I know the story and the Bible by heart now, but still there is so much Ive got to learn...Anyway, I was quite curious how you fit it into HP world. I was positive it cannot be done.

You have made me wrong.

You created the whole new prespective of Snape (even though we know now much more about Snape and Maradeurs etc. than back at 01). Believable, even. But what is crucial, Snape came out of this as forsaken person just like Cain - what was the point, I believe - and moreover, we can see deep inside of him just as well as we are staying outside and in clouds of doubt who he really is now.

Great job. Congratulations.

PS: the island...the hair in Snapes wand...was that Avalon? and Morgana leFays hair (or what was her name)?

Id like to know the answer...and if you ever got to this review...if would like, write me: ...if not, doesnt matter...

Again: awesome peace of fiction :-)
ScorpionofFire chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
Deep. Very Deep Indeed
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
wpd147 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
das ist sehr sehr gut! ja, ich spreche ein bischen deutsch, aber nicht so gut. ich habe deutsche klasse im schule (es tut mir lied, uber mein grammatik). "cursed spell". das ist komisch! ein oxymoron, nicht? ein bischen.
alles gut!
Dalamis chapter 8 . 4/25/2004
hello,it wa s a good fic. I always wanted to read Snape trial. Nobody did it in french i think but i wanted to do it but i'm no very good as a writter (and english)so wel poor Sev. he a por man. So he killed James?...wow i didn't expect that!it was a good idea!
Jan-AQ chapter 8 . 1/7/2004
Ah! This is such a great story! I would have never expected that fateful halloween night to have happened that way. Please update soon! pLease please! I can't wait to see how Snape will react. I hope it all goes well. Update!
kagemusha chapter 8 . 2/7/2003
Very good story...sequel would be nice...but all in all excellent work!
Lioma Darksong chapter 8 . 1/8/2003
*thanks FF.N for the Classics section* That was an amazing story. _ I applaud you.
Boromir chapter 6 . 12/14/2002
did dumbledore take snape to avalon?
Boromir chapter 2 . 12/14/2002
a transmitter owl? *lol* that's just great!
riverlady chapter 8 . 8/9/2002
Good job!

This is a very sad story, but it was good.

Sasina
smirnoffmule chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
definately going on my favourites, brilliant stuff, absolutely brilliant. The life shield charm is a great idea, worthy of Rowling herself. I just love tihs interpretation of the universe, explains everything to a T.. :) and original too. very well done