Reviews for East of Eden
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
i wish harry had taken his time to go find snape! i mean it is a lot to take in such a short span of time. if he had waited a few days contemplating everything and then forgiving snape, that would have been more believable.
it's a good story. :-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
thank god for dumbledore! that man can pull anyone out of a sticky situation.
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
poor snape! the guy never gets peace anywhere!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
harry is to young to understand all this. what if he is not able to forgive snape. it was an act of self-defense after all.
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
i so didn't see that happening! Snape killing James...that was unexpected. whew! things are going to get heated up from here!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
this is cool! but did snape have to attack james to badly?
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
nice! sounds cool - i mean the transmitter owl!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
hmmmm...interesting!
hope357 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Hello...

I've never been good at writting comments, especially in Englisch (I'm not a native speaker - I'm from Poland). But I just can't stay still when I read your fick. I really like it and there aren't just empty words. It's amazing story, one which I'm sure I'll be back to read again and again. And again.

I'm impressed by sensitivity and great subtleness with the way you described all characters, especially Severus. I also like your Dumbledore - he is just exactly like I've always thought he should be.

Dear Clio, I know my writting skills are rather poorly, so I just make it quick and simple:

Thank you for your story. It was a real pleasure to read it.
jaws chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
an interesting re-interpretation of that fateful night in 1981. Good Story, interesting points made.

Keep up the good work!
Kathy chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
Hi...I dont know if you are going to read this comment, but I just couldnt close it without my review...

Btw., sorry if my English isnt perfect...Im not a native speaker, Im from Slovakia (you being from Germany, I hope where it is).

So...I found this fic by pure accident. The first thing that caught my attention was the title; I knew by instant what you are refering to. I dare to say I know the story and the Bible by heart now, but still there is so much Ive got to learn...Anyway, I was quite curious how you fit it into HP world. I was positive it cannot be done.

You have made me wrong.

You created the whole new prespective of Snape (even though we know now much more about Snape and Maradeurs etc. than back at 01). Believable, even. But what is crucial, Snape came out of this as forsaken person just like Cain - what was the point, I believe - and moreover, we can see deep inside of him just as well as we are staying outside and in clouds of doubt who he really is now.

Great job. Congratulations.

PS: the island...the hair in Snapes wand...was that Avalon? and Morgana leFays hair (or what was her name)?

Id like to know the answer...and if you ever got to this review...if would like, write me: ...if not, doesnt matter...

Again: awesome peace of fiction :-)
ScorpionofFire chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
Deep. Very Deep Indeed
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
wpd147 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
das ist sehr sehr gut! ja, ich spreche ein bischen deutsch, aber nicht so gut. ich habe deutsche klasse im schule (es tut mir lied, uber mein grammatik). "cursed spell". das ist komisch! ein oxymoron, nicht? ein bischen.
alles gut!
Dalamis chapter 8 . 4/25/2004
hello,it wa s a good fic. I always wanted to read Snape trial. Nobody did it in french i think but i wanted to do it but i'm no very good as a writter (and english)so wel poor Sev. he a por man. So he killed James?...wow i didn't expect that!it was a good idea!