Reviews for Strong Enough
galvatron chapter 1 . 4/12
i like this, though what kind of teacher would discuss someone's attempted suicide when said person's sister is RIGHT THERE.
Leach101 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Bleh! Too much gushy stuff!(Although I do wish that stuff kinda like this(sisterly stuff) would happen on the show,too.)
Rachpop chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Lyrics are from "Going Under" from the "Fallen" CD.
Specimen 12 chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I found myself particularly moved by this story since it reflects on my own past habbits. You have my sincere Congratulations on capturing the mement so brilliantly. I hope to see works like this from yourself in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Specimen 12
Jessica01 chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
I almost teared up at some parts.
Bioweapon 155 chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
You have my congrats!
deleted2012 chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
so emotional, i literally started crying in the middle of your story!
Nostalgic5947 chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
Lovely, just... lovely )
vampirella chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
It was very nice, I like it a lot
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
Chapter 5

RadiantBeam: Aw...sisterly love...(kicks self for Abby's OOCness)

Me: Hey, don't beat yourself up. You did a wonderful job

Chapter 6

RadiantBeam: (melts) I love this chapter so much...maybe because I wish something like this would happen on the show...

Me: You and me both.

So, the inner-demon idea won out, huh? Very good with the suicide facts. Don't worry about the so-called torture either; character torment is excellent. You should probably combine chapters, but hey. Anyhow, say hello to my Favorite Authors list.
animeangel chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
i really love this chapter,it brings me to tears [literally] keep up the good work.
KNDforever chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
This is the best and my absolute favorite Cree-related story ever written. I loved it. I also wish something like it would happen on the show. If people dislike the story it's their loss, by my opinion. Hope other shall read it as well. Adios. KNDforever.
mr. arlington chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
I really liked this story. This would make an awesome episode, if Cartoon Network had the balls to air it. Are you going to do a side story where Cree dies?
elodrie chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
Aw. What a perfect end. D I wubb this chapter with all of my heart.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
A very nice conclusion (though I thought she'd battle it out with Father), but fitting nonetheless. Thanks for writing!