Reviews for Looking for a Reason
Lilacc chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
I loved the story. Very well writen.

Lilacc :)
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Cute story! Lovedd it!
MobMotherScitah chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
Ooh... I like this ending... Lovely, dear.
BucksDoe chapter 11 . 1/8/2008
Great story! :D
Songorita chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was great. You should so think of writing aother.
dfghjgf chapter 11 . 11/22/2006
That was pretty awesome, haha.
Padme4000 chapter 11 . 8/30/2006
great story
Milaskovich chapter 10 . 8/14/2006
I really like it and I can't wait to read the end. Please update soon.
Torquebabe chapter 10 . 6/4/2006
WOW! I just started reading this story tonight. Actually it is the first Doom fic I've ever read. I love it! John is my favorite character by far. I love the way you wrote this story. Please update it soon! I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm so glad Ella didn't die. You did a wonderful job on this story!
RachtheGreat chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
Love the story and love the relationship with Reaper and Ella. Good work! update soon!
Babaksmiles chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
Another great chapter! Well it's going to be interesting watching Reaper's and Ella's relationship progress from friendship to something more...who will initate it? I'm looking forward to finding out how their relationship will begin!

Great balance between the movie's dialogue and your own!
Babaksmiles chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
hello again,

wow getting intense...poor Ella, I too would feel really guilty if I was in here place. I don't think she should come back out until John comes, he seems like the only one who would be able to coax her out of her place anyways.

So based on that last flash back, it doesn't seem that John and Ella had a romantic relationship more like a really close relationship but it had not yet reached a romantic level...am I correct in this assumption?

Wonderful chapter!
Sweet A.K chapter 5 . 4/8/2006
This is good,I only saw a few technical mistakes.

If John had graduated from college and joined the Marines, he would have automatically been given an officer posistion, and since he is not an officer than it is obvious he didn't get a degree. To get into the RRTS he would have had to gone through Marine Corps Basic Training, just like everyone else, which lasts about 13 weeks. There he would fill out a "Dream sheet" that would state where his preference after training lies. If the Marines are in need of someone in that posistion, then he will train to be a specialist, and if he passed the training, then he would be put into a specialist unit. In the movie, he was an E-4 which means he'd have had to have 24 months active duty, 12 months as an E-3, and meet established score. If you go to this link

usmilitary. about cs/join ingup/a/recruit er1. htm

You can find a lot of halpful information about the Corps and the other branches of the military. If not, then just maybe change the part where he graduated from college.

Anyway, this is a good story so far. I hope you update soon!

Amanda
Babaksmiles chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
Hello Hello,

You got another reviewer! That's awesome. But I must admit it feels pretty neat to be your first reviewer! Thanks for your reply back.

So things are getting interesting...it's obvious Ella knows something but was she part of the experimenting after all she was part of their team...but she seems too nice to do testing on another human being. So does Duke have to die...I always thought Sam & his relationship could have flourished if there was a sequel or something like that...

Great chapter...looking forward to more!
Miss Wilkins chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
This is good so far... but why would Ella run out of the lab? I know she's strong and all, but I just don't understand why she would do that.

Like I said, it's good and I'd like to see how it prgresses.