Reviews for Wanna Play A Game
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
PLEASE finish this or at leat tell me how it ends. It's killing me! What a great idea...where did you come up with it?
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
AHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE I know its long overdue but i would love for you too continue this or infact send me a message telling me what you intended to happen i just really need to know! This is sooo good and soo creepy. I loved the Brooke part im soo glad she lived though i hope Brucas rocks in the end. Also could Peyton be the killer? If so i hope she gets whats coming to her, ive always disliked her. And maybe Mouth is the other killer? I dont know, but i really want to find out!
Iop chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I hope u update all your stories soon
WinchesterSurvivor chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Great story I really hope u finish it plz I really wanna know who the killers is
Tyra chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Keep going
Leona chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
Me again...I have a feeling that the girl is Peyton. But who is the guy? Mouth? Junk? It can't be Lucas 'coz who'd want to hurt their own father figure and mother, right? I hope the survivors would take them out.
leona chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
OMG, this is brilliant. I love it. I can't seem to stop reading from the first chapter. Update please.
the fourth drink instinct chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
oh my God. i remember reading this story ages ago and just realised you'd updated, it's so good! in a sick and twisted kind of way. i don't know why but i have a feeling it's Mouth and Gigi .. or Rachel? Gah, i don't know. Update asap (:

oh and you've probably already got it all planned out but please don't kill Haley.. c'mon, Nathan needs her LOL
Soccer11 chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
I hope you update this soon I remember reading this story years ago and i cant wait for the next chapter
lexopedia chapter 11 . 8/3/2009
I. Need. More... NOW.

-nods and goes.-
StillHere88 chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
WOW this is intense! please don't kill haley! i think the killers are lucas and peyton...sucks. lucas is too cute to be a killer . update when you can!
cmm chapter 11 . 6/2/2009

please tell me the main characters dont die. they're kids, how can you have so much hate in your heart...

especially haley,peyton,lucas,brooke,and nathan

basically the gang
cmmlover3333 chapter 11 . 4/28/2009
as much as i hate this story i want more
ilovechadmurray chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
ohmygod i'm literally crying right now this is a twisted as the actual movies. i can imagine that happening (sniff, sniff)
love of escapism chapter 11 . 3/25/2009
Really good story!

I really don't want Haley to die I am scared for her.

I think it's Mouth and somone, maybe or Lucas. I really don't know! ha.

x