Reviews for All the Same
silver sliver chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
that makes so much sense... great job! This is awesome! You've got your words fitting together wonderfully, and you've got the mind of djiini right there...
XxBlackChaosxX chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh, this OneShot is awesome! It's one of those that make me think about their subjects, and I'm usually left thinking about it for the rest of the day. Nonetheless, this is awesome! It's worth praise!
ladyanistar chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Hmm...this is good, but removing the repetitiveness would make it better. Bartimaeus is a very hard character to write with...no one can get that sarcastic humor quite right. But not using the phrase "cruel, a slave driver, and egotistical" twice within two senteces of each other would make it flow better. You may also want to rephrase it to "a cruel, egotistical slave driver" for the same reason. The other problems are similiar to that one..."tainted soul" and such.
Cryptic Sarcasm chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Wowie. That was REALLY deep. Love and Hate huh...hmm...
Bismillah chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Humans are horrible creatures aren't they?

Haha, well that's just my opinion. *laughs* Anyway, an interesting piece. It wasn't so much angsty as pensive or contemplative, but that's a good thing I guess, because too much angst is depressing. There are a few grammatical errors, but nothing that can't be fixed with rereading and rereading again. Nonetheless, a good piece.
Rekhyt chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Interesting idea. Just one thing- it's "djinn", not "djinns". But nice anyway.