Reviews for Warmth
LashknifeTalon chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
On a total side note, I don't think angels CAN catch cold or anything...cute (as usual).
Staple Gunned chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This was so short and sweet. I really liked it. I just beat the game a few days ago : )
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I think this is one of your warmest fics. It's so cute and sweet. I love how you can turn simple ordinary events into the most rommantic things.
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Aw, what a sweet little concept to write about. I adore how you always pick up on the little things and turn them into stories like this.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Your stories should be required reading for any romance writer on this site. Your stories are how innocent, cute affection should be written about. Please keep writing.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh, that was just so sweet! How do you do it, Samuu, huh? Ah, who cares, so long as you keep writing sweet fluffy fics like this. Quite the appropriate title too I might add, not only the warmth that Colette and Lloyd felt, but also the warm fuzzy feeling I got! :3 Great job as always, Samuu!
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
AW...SO CUTE!_

Very nice one-shot.

Keep it up!_
Airship Canon chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Again you write a very cute Colloyd. 8-] But you HAVE done better... not that I'm complaining or anything... ok... I admit it... I like your last one better. ASC/HNP20 Out. *RUNS AWAY*
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
That was a cute concept. Warmth on a rainy day... by someone you love. Aw... keep writing! Not much to comment on except your usual beautiful writing style. You know I love your fics! Keep it up Sis Samuu!