Reviews for My Daughter, The Senshi
NDourado chapter 7 . 9/8
I love your fanfiction! !
Destrark chapter 6 . 7/21
Lol, the only reason they're having trouble and being is Mamoru refuses to fuck off even now the Senshi are here.
Star Treasure chapter 7 . 6/17
So you aren't continuing it on here?! Wow. Well, okay. I guess . . . I check out the other site . . .
The Rising Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/17
Firstly, I'm sorry to hear all that you've gone through. I do hope you are getting better/recovering/moving through everything/moving forward as best you can.

Secondly, I just discovered this story a few days ago, and I LOVE it! I hope you've updated past chapter 6 on here, and intend to look on your site to see...

Keep up the great work!

I have an SM fic that is in progress. While I had a beta reader help edit and give me ideas (of what i've already written), nothing has really happened since. (I have 8 full chapters written!) I'll think about posting it if you're interested.

Thanks again!
~TRP~
SMSM92 chapter 6 . 6/11
Thank you soo much for the update! I really love your writing but I have a folder bookmarked, full of your incomplete stories and I check them sometimes..this is one of the few you've updated in forever! YAY!
:D love it love it love it!
AND TO EVERYONE ELSE: HELLO?! OF COURSE SAILOR MOON ISN'T GOING TO DIE, THE OTHERS CAN'T DEFEAT ENEMIES WITHOUT HER SO IT WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE DUHHHH
Lauralkelley99 chapter 8 . 1/12
Your not going to kill Sailor Moon, are you? Pleas tell me your not.
j3nn chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
woah...this story pisses me off. but still good, dont worry :P
Leanne Walker chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
NO DELETE THIS BEFORE I COMPLAIN.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
So...is this one and rest of them going to be continue or have an ending soon?
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
My only objection to changing to that site is that I never did manage to get the registration to work for me, and the search never worked for me. I just can never seem to find what I'm looking for, but I'll admit it's been a few years since I've looked at it. It seems most of my Sailor Moon authors disappeared at the same time.
Harrtemis chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
Glad to know you're still out there!
Just so you know, for people who like to read on their phone like me, destiny's gateway is kind of a nightmare: we need to scroll horizontally on each line.
Anyway, I'll read you there!
Sky Hopper chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
YOU CANT JUST LEAVE US AT A CLIFFY! Plz finish
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
Oh god please don't let her die! :'(
mlynch13 chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
SOO good! I was just wondering when the next chapter will be up?
Mrs.Logan Howlett chapter 6 . 6/18/2015