Reviews for My Daughter, The Senshi
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Please don't take my last comment as criticism. I am disappointed that there's no new chapter, but that's just because I've enjoyed this story for years, and really wish for more. It's like every fan fiction reader's dream to see an old abandoned or hiatused story gain new life. But I understand troubles.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Awww... when I saw another chapter I was so excited, but it's just an author's note, of course.

I'm sorry for the troubles you've been through, and I guess all the updates to your stories are just this, huh?

I'm really disappointed. It was left at such a cliffhanger, and I was really hoping...

Please post more if you ever write for this again.
NDourado chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
I love your fanfiction! !
Destrark chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Lol, the only reason they're having trouble and being is Mamoru refuses to fuck off even now the Senshi are here.
Stars Moons and Darkness chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
So you aren't continuing it on here?! Wow. Well, okay. I guess . . . I check out the other site . . .
The Rising Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/17/2016
Firstly, I'm sorry to hear all that you've gone through. I do hope you are getting better/recovering/moving through everything/moving forward as best you can.

Secondly, I just discovered this story a few days ago, and I LOVE it! I hope you've updated past chapter 6 on here, and intend to look on your site to see...

Keep up the great work!

I have an SM fic that is in progress. While I had a beta reader help edit and give me ideas (of what i've already written), nothing has really happened since. (I have 8 full chapters written!) I'll think about posting it if you're interested.

Thanks again!
~TRP~
SMSM92 chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
Thank you soo much for the update! I really love your writing but I have a folder bookmarked, full of your incomplete stories and I check them sometimes..this is one of the few you've updated in forever! YAY!
:D love it love it love it!
AND TO EVERYONE ELSE: HELLO?! OF COURSE SAILOR MOON ISN'T GOING TO DIE, THE OTHERS CAN'T DEFEAT ENEMIES WITHOUT HER SO IT WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE DUHHHH
Lauralkelley99 chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
Your not going to kill Sailor Moon, are you? Pleas tell me your not.
j3nn chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
woah...this story pisses me off. but still good, dont worry :P
Leanne Walker chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
NO DELETE THIS BEFORE I COMPLAIN.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
So...is this one and rest of them going to be continue or have an ending soon?
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
My only objection to changing to that site is that I never did manage to get the registration to work for me, and the search never worked for me. I just can never seem to find what I'm looking for, but I'll admit it's been a few years since I've looked at it. It seems most of my Sailor Moon authors disappeared at the same time.
Harrtemis chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
Glad to know you're still out there!
Just so you know, for people who like to read on their phone like me, destiny's gateway is kind of a nightmare: we need to scroll horizontally on each line.
Anyway, I'll read you there!
Sky Hopper chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
YOU CANT JUST LEAVE US AT A CLIFFY! Plz finish
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
Oh god please don't let her die! :'(