Reviews for The Art of War: R3M1X
TheLegalAssassin chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This was a really nice story, even though I don't approve of EdxAl
zutto rewrite chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Ah, this is still my FAVORITE fic!
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Omg, I was playing BBI and decided to take a break when I saw this! Totally awesome! I love Pride Ed!
MuseQ chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I read this twice through already. It's a stunningly addicting concept! If Elricest were to ever bloom true in the manga and series we all love, I would think this is a beautifully accurate display of that kind of scenery! WONDERFUL job!
Merkitten chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
OMG! XD

I LOVE YOU! Ahahahaha! Oh my, was that ever hillarious.

Great, totally and utterly awesome. Cofie's characters were very well used, and just over all an awesome story. XD Thanks muchly for writting it!

-Merkitten
Darkling221 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
HEHE Hi!

Um I've read this like over a thousands times and i keep forgeting to review! I like this story ALOT when ever I'm sad or anoyed i read this to make me feel better! si you should feel very proud of your self not many could pull that off! _
issues09 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Great job
Liu Barrowin chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
ZOMG YAY. Skrew rocking my socks off, that story just made my socks explode my legs off. I really liked how you did this...story...my reviews suck ass 0_o
AmaranthineAnathema chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Oh. Em. Gee.

That has got to be one of THE best Elricest fics I have read. Ever. I squeed so much, people must think I'm completely off my rocker. *laughs*

And Pride!Ed and Vengeance!Al are teh win! That pairing is absolute love in every way possible, yesh! Just like regular Elricest. *squees*

The utterly smecksy lime in this story makes me happy! *does a happy dance*

And...Pride!Ed's line about living and sex was very funny! I like that one a lot.

My review does this fic no justice! *cries* I've been reduced to a blathering idiot who cannot express her absolute joy in finding this marvelous fic. *cries more*

*sniffles* I'm going to add this to my favorites because I luffs it so much. *smiles*

...what were some of those fantasies that Pride!Ed mentioned that Al had? *snerk*
Amandana chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This was good, even though I don't usally read Elricest! I don't really understand how they are both alive and have homuculi counterparts? Would greatly apprieciate simple explainations! :D :D
Fictatious chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This is pretty awesome. Yah, 'Looking for our own way' is my fav picture too... I love Cofie... Well, since you joined my club, I surely will join yours! Is it underscores? With the silver_and_gold? Good work. Your first intimate scene between Pride and Vengeance felt a little awkward and stiff, but you seemed to get more comfortable with writing pretty quickly. If you ever wanted to retool the language there a bit (there's a couple cleches that didn't quite make sense) I think it would make a big difference, but overall, I really enjoyed this fic a lot. Thanks.
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was... amazing. xD And the ending made me giggle. I laid off reading this story for awhile, though, since it was so long. But I'm glad I did! It was awesome, as always. Pride and Vengeance are interesting characters, and they're most definately cute together.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That fic was -so- good! And long!

I -just- had the same experience; I was on deviant art looking for Elricest (I've recently become a sucker for Elriceset), and discovered none other than Cofie-san's gallery! And as I was looking through Cofie's absolutely amazing (Elricest X3) artwork, I saw a mention of this fic. So of course I had to read it!

...From this moment on, I shall be a dedicated PridexVengeance fan! o This fic is goin' on my faves! Whoot! Awesome job; rock on! Can't wait to read your OTHER Elricest fics (which I literaly JUST discovered... heh heh) *Runs off to read*
Briar chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I really, really enjoyed reading this fic. Truly a brilliant storyline, and I couldn't see a single mistake. I do have some writing tips, but I'm not going to put them here in case you don't want them so you won't get mad. If you wanna hear them then just email me and I'll email you back.
Keeper of the Times chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
that was awesome

you should write a sequel or something or change it into a longer story

i love it and am adding it favorites right now
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »