Reviews for The Art of War: R3M1X
Readasaur chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
LOVED it!

The emotions, the descriptions, the characters...

KICK ASS! _
Pyth chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This is -such- a good story, very well written and very sexy. And I love the ending with Roy. Hilarious. You are God. :B
Koi-Bara chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Ke ke ke ke o.o I told myself I wasn't going to go into incest again since I had done it with Seto and Mokuba of YGO but the artwork and fanfics drug me into that world again XDD;; I love this fic and the Elric brothers very much. I shall not let your writting go in vain for I have commented Kya! XDD; Also I'm looking at your DA club right now while I type this haha, really nice I'm thinking about joining it 8D ya

DA name Uchia-Sakura

kekekeke XD; I also have a club though it doesn't revolve around any of the FMA characters in particular, just kinda around everyone and everything in FMA. If you are taking Afliliations I would love it if I could Afliliate my club with yours and yours with mine 8D

Club name FMA-Lovers

It's pretty new XDD; *le gasp*

Wow really long review heh, Keep up the fantabulous writing of ficcies! Yay! 8D
etenar chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Woah! I was reading this in the bus and i yelped all the way home! Incredibly well written, all of them are so in-character... especially Al... I loved it.
Lechan chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Shit, that was great! I loved it so much, especially that end part with Roy and Riza. - That was great! And now I must go draw pride and vengence with Ed and Al. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Zee-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
long and so good! ed and al at there best -scrolls up to read it again- oh so GOD!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD LOVE IT!

write more plz *pant, pant*
Jebby chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This is by far the sweetest, twisted and most touching Elricest story ever. *LOVE* I adored Vengance!Al and Pride!Ed. The only thing I would ever change about the story is the length. Over FAR TOO SOON. TOO SOON. But it was beautiful none the less, and I will be sure to look up your community in DA. XD. Cha!
Rinoke chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
... Wow. I loved this. Good job! :D
Nathi chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Great fic! Please do more of this kind! Ed!Pride stories this good, is hard to find!
edalfangirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
OMG! I loved your fic! I can't get over how freakin' awsome it is! I LOVE YOU !

Please, please, please write more fics soon!
Sashimi Mamimi chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I LOVE YOU. YOU HAVE ITCHED THE VERY DEPTS OF MY LOVE FOR BBI AND ELRICEST PAIRINGS. You have pwned me so good. Like wow. It's 2:56 right now, I just finished this lovely piece! Wonderfully written. Beautifully descriptive while not so much so it becomes a tack to finish, adored the characterization of Ed and Al, very very in character. (A little mushy on the end, but that can be let slide, especially with the sweet humor you tucked in) You are one of my new favorite authors. And I read a lotta fic. O.o I loved that you explained how Vengence and Pride came to be, (altering like some sort of cut and paste method where you take one element and make something new by putting it in a different background)

And yet, I have two questions. XD No fic is perfect. This is love, however, and I would like to state that before the naggy little fic-raiter comes out to bite you in the ass. Although I loved (god did I love) the Ed on Ed grinding that went on, how would this be possible if by touching the remains the homunculi are instantly paralized? (This was illuistrated when ever Lust came within direct contact of the locket, she was rendered helpless and immoble until Wrath moved it, as well as with Sloth, when her remains were fused into her body and she was paralized as well) Was that just an overlooked detail? XD One more, Pride used alchemy. As far as I know, he had no human limbs. However, if he could have had Wrath's...*ponders* or rather Ed's old limbs. I'ma shut up now. Lovely fic though, really. Total joy to read. I'll look forward to more of your work! Please forgive the naggy fic-raiting demon that houses itself inside my body. *Bakes you cookies* youlove
erinkanani chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
this story had such a big twist. i loved it. it was very addicting. write more stories with ed!pridexal!vengeance since your awesome at it. keep up the good work!
Wolfkiller chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
...I love you. faves

I really, really do.

(Got here from over on LJ, I'm hanyo_alchemist. Hi!)
PrincessZidet chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
_ ooh I love I love! *nods and gives you many many cookies* *adds to favorites*
TabletsofDreams chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Admiarble! Simply a pleasent story to read! No problem with grammar or spelling, everything made perfict sense, and you had me on the edge of my... pillow. (I don't reayy have a desk so everything is on the floor.) Such a magnificent fan fiction I never though I would come by. This is a rare story indeed.

Thank you for your wonderful performance as an author. It truly is an inspiration for those who wish to do better. Even though it is an Elricest Fan Fiction, sometimes it's better to read something different. I am glad to come by this one.

Once again, thank you.