Reviews for The Art of War: R3M1X
TabletsofDreams chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Admiarble! Simply a pleasent story to read! No problem with grammar or spelling, everything made perfict sense, and you had me on the edge of my... pillow. (I don't reayy have a desk so everything is on the floor.) Such a magnificent fan fiction I never though I would come by. This is a rare story indeed.

Thank you for your wonderful performance as an author. It truly is an inspiration for those who wish to do better. Even though it is an Elricest Fan Fiction, sometimes it's better to read something different. I am glad to come by this one.

Once again, thank you.

~ToD
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
WHOOPLAH! This fic was WONDERFUL! I loved it! The longest one-shot I've ever read, but absolutely STUNNING! It kinda confused me at points, but I just LOVED IT! It was so adorable, and kewt, and I WANT AL TO HAVE CHILDREN! ::laughs:: I always though male homunculi were able to have children, then I reminded myself that...heck, they don't have souls. So, they can't reproduce can they? Then I was all, but they're so much like humans anyways! Would they have soulless little Chillens? SO CONFUSED!...Oh, and if Edo!Pride and Al!Vengence did have chillins, it would be kinda like this!

PrideVengence Revenge ((Cause Pridefully Vegence is kinda like unjustly revenge. Like my eye for your arm! TEE!))
Phantom Thief Tennis-ball chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Stole about four horribly served tennis balls from the school parking lot. Hence the name.

This was flipping hot. And now, Mechan, is the appropriate time for you to ... REOPEN YOUR ACCOUNT ON AFF.N AND WRITE A LEMON VERSION AND TWELVE SEQUELS!

No, but seriously - i thought it was amazing, like... hot!sex, but it was still cool cuz it was all... lime-ish !sex without being too HiWeCan'tACtuallySaySexCuzWe'reHostedByFN.N!sex.

The only thing I didn't like was the way you started referring to Ed and Al in about 12 different roundabout ways each. From "Ed" to "state alchemist" to " theblonde haired one" it kind of got... old and...ugh. Kind of clumsy, I guess. That's just something you get with most fanfics, but it's still distracting. ED IS ED IS ED. If you get sick of saying Ed, "He" works just fine.

Oh by the way? I love your Alphonse. He is so in character, but SO well developed! I'm not sure if you uh.. intentionally did it, but Vengeance totally complimented Al's crit. It was so much fun seeing an Al that's not a total sissy.

Can't figure out if I've acutally seen pics of Vengeance. Speaking of which... where are PV's Oruboros'?
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
*grins*I love you. I lust after you. I will gladly marry you and bear your children. Many of them. As many as you wish. *saves this fic to fav*
Neo-Alphonse Elric chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
yeah ive just read the begining of ur fic, and it looks liek its going to eb great! if i havent seen the end of ur chap yet, tis becose im too impatient to ask u if u could sen me the link of ur friend's picture: id really like to see it, or tell me how access to it! thx :))

ok, i go back to my reading ;P
Ink-Me-Up chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Holy crap. That has to be the BEST elricest fic i've ever read O_O not to mention the longest XD but this was just...amazing! it had humour, angst and hot-lime-action all wrapped into one and it was so well written too! You have now successfully converted me into loving Elricest no matter how wrong it is. Kudos for adding a bit of RoyxRiza in the end too *loves that pairing*
Twisted Spark chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
LOVE this fic, very nice
otherworld chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Oh I liked it I also seen those pics and loved them I am glad to see someone make a fic about them I hope to see more of them from you.

I am such a fan of Pride!Ed or even Homunculus!Ed in gen it's hard finding fics like this and I am so glad to see someone make one.
acegirl195 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
wow that was great
origamistarshape chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
simply wonderful.. even if it took me six years to read it hehehe
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I. FUCKING. LOVE. YOU.

Just... this and Pride and Vengeance and holy SHIT this is the best Elricest fic I have EVER read! Can I ask you for the URL of cofie-san's Vengeance x Pride art? My email is Nights_Redeemer1216 at yahoo cause I dont think you can put URLs in review responses... But Oh my god, you watch, I'm gonna go on a Vengeance x Pride splurge until I'm properly satisfied.

Yum.

I fucking LOVED this.

And I've become rather redundant so yeah...

*Adds to favorites*

More Vengeance x Pride smut from you in the future? yes? no? maybe so?
Beacon chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
You... and the Pride... and the Ed... and the Al... and The Vengeance... and The BEST story I've ever read. Good, so so good, why did it have to end? I loved Vengeance and Pride, you portrayed them really well, and Ed and Al as well. Honestly, best story I have ever read here.
Remo Con chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I really enjoyed this story (of course, it was basically having double elricest in the same story, so it was hard not to...) but I really liked Vengeance and Pride.

And it amusing how you ended it with Roy. Very good.
Cringe chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Don't usually read Elricest but...

_

Two thumbs up~!
337 r0x0rm4573r chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
before I read this fic (which i'm excited to do) I thought I'd praise you on your awesome 337 s{iz.

And I probably wont get a chance to read it tonight since its quarter to 11... ((maybe I'll print it out on the school computers tomorrow morning so i can read it during alchemychemistry and not have to use up my printer at home's ink!))

PS: Does HTML work on FFN reviews?
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4