Reviews for The Path Taken
"Ever wondered how Max's sleeve got cut off like it was in The Road Warrior? Or that leg brace? This oneshot takes place immediately after Max has killed Bubba Zanetti."

No it doesn't and you didn't eve try to answer that question. This was just f***ing dumb and it ignores canon events and characterizations that were shown in the first and second film.

1. Max was seen with the jacket intact and the white cloth wrapped around the knee he was shot in.
2. the MPF wouldn't arrest Max as Captain Fifi said 'So long as the paper work's clean you boys can do what you like out there.'
3. He would likely get the torn sleeve and the leg brace sometime after the events of the movie."

To add more... Max left everyone, he didn't come back to the city, there was nothing left for him to come back too, there's nothing to even base that on. Everyone in this comes across as OCC and these scenes come across as forced, just to have idiotic drama that you see on a Soap Opera... what a compete lack of talent.

"Updated: Apr 8, 2007"

Nothing come back, you simply suck at this
Nice like it a lot.
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Please write more Mad Max stories.
JCK824TO chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I read your story and I hate to point out a couple of flaws but here goes.

Just don't be offended, it's a great story but you probably missed a few details.
fabiantraskstrikesagain chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This story is very cool!

It makes alot of sense, and would be perfect for part of a Mad Max Film.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Whew, tough stuff. Very nicely done.
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Good story, there should be more in this section.
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This is a sweet fic. I think that this sums up Max perfectly. I suppose he did bear some resemblence to a zombie, just wandering and killing.

Farewell

Master of Teh Boot
Lord Leachim chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
It's been years since I saw the original Mad Max, so I'm fuzzy on the details. I liked Road Warrior better anyway. But you captured the hopelessness of the society pretty well, complete with the whining administrator attempting to arrest Max. And the last line was a nice touch.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
very good i like your interatation of how max lose his jacket slive and getting the brace on his leg