Reviews for Twisting Fate
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read , seriously awesome
Rayven49 chapter 65 . 8/15/2012
This was fantastic! The sheer length of it was wonderful. I can see why it took you two years, but it was well worth it. The story itself was a good blend of simple and complicated and definitely plausible by Narnia standards. I'm glad Susan didn't end up actually dead, and I'm so pleased that Timothy wasn't really a traitor. The fight with the spider-like creature was very impressively thought out, and the relationships between the Pevensies were, as well. I love Edmund's irreverent treatment of Peter and how Lucy matured over the course of their adventure. The bit where she strung Susan's bow and then left it for Susan to get was brilliant.
Great job! I really enjoyed reading this!
Yours,
Rayven
stanzaic chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Really liking this story High-five!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 29 . 8/5/2011
I just knew from this Chapter that Timothy was Narnian.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 65 . 8/5/2011
GREAT story. LOVED it! Can't wait for the epilogue!

Caity :)
Song Offerings chapter 65 . 3/17/2011
wow! That was an awsome story! I am impressed by the way you write, i mean, you describe the events well, and so clearly that I can almost see every bit of the story in my minds the part where Valin almost forces poor Peter to hurt...no, kill his own all the villians...even the white witch wont force Peter to do that.I seriously got tears in my eyes. I know, I am sensitive, emotional...whatever. Anyway, keep up the good work!
dbd823 chapter 65 . 2/27/2011
This was really good! I loved it the entire way, and the fact that the boys kept needing the cordial kept the story going fast, even if it wasn't a mortal wound. This is probably among the longest stories I've read on this site, and it was amazing! Thank you so much for writing it! It was... wow. Great. Gummy bears, I'm hungry. Keep writing... if you're still on this site...
defectivequeen chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
What a rollercoaster this story was!

Maybe the end felt a little anti climatic without the epilogue, but I can assure you that this story gripped me like few others did, and it was an amazing experience.

You can write action, sibling bonding and comic moments like no one.

Amazing job!
JNRWJ96 chapter 65 . 8/10/2009
awesome awesome awesome!
L.A.H.H chapter 65 . 6/18/2009
Thank you for writing this! I'm amused that you got so far and then never wrote the epilogue, though. x
Pavender the Manfisher chapter 65 . 4/26/2009
This was one of the best Narnia stories I have ever read. The plot, and the writing, and the descriptions were all lovely. Thank you for posting!
laily.spenstar chapter 65 . 2/2/2009
Hello there!Love your story!I've always loved stories with long chapters and great nice to read about the 4 Pevensies with their adventures.I've read The Sea and The Siblings them both.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 65 . 12/15/2008
Ahh this story is awesome! Even better than the first one! At first I hated how Peter was so depressed and moody, but I loved him at the end when he was swearing to protect his family and fight of Valin. Oh and Edmund! He was so brave, telling Peter to kill him for Narnia and standing up to be the leader when Peter didn't find himself worthy. And Susan always knowing what to say and never backing down or giving up. And little Lucy doing all she could and making friends along the way that Edmund would never dream of making but who in the end saved their lives! It was just so cool! lol I have noticed something though. In both this story and The Sea and the Siblings, Susan is primarily the damsel in distress who is wounded or captured and needs to be rescued. Not so much in the first one, but definitely in this one - we didn't even get to see her until the end! Did you plan that for Susan, or does it just happen? lol Well either way your stories are excellent and I truly enjoy them. I do hope that you continue to write more because I just love how you picture the Pevensies in Narnia and I love reading about it! :D
rodeocat chapter 65 . 12/4/2008
This has been a truly amazing story, one which I have enjoyed immensely! I certainly hope you have plans for some more Pevensie adventures; I will be eagerly awaiting them!

Bravo!
Rolletti chapter 65 . 11/15/2008
Wonderful chapter with a sense of closure. Even I sighed with a sense of home as Lucy went up stairs to her own room. LOL I'm excited about the epilogue and I hope you'll present it soon.

Rolletti