Reviews for Sleep Dream Wake Live
Amazon Spirit chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
You can feel the emotion springing from the flawlessly typed story as the anxiety seeps into their minds and makes them think and the thoughts and emotions swell into the readers it is a jewel in my view and love that it is now a peice of my community. Instead of this story being labeled Drama it should of been labeled angst. It made my heart swell when I read it I hope it will do the same for anyone else who reads this story.
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I'm very much liking your story! The plot is believable, the characters are true to themselves, and the writing is fluid. Great job so far! But... I hope you don't mind if I offer my advise on your Japanese? :3 I hope not, here goes: Sakura would have 'gozaimasu' after 'Ohayo', 'shitsureishimasu' instead of 'gomen, gomen', and 'nandesuka' instead of 'nani?' when speaking to a Kage; Otherwise she is being rude and too personal. (Ch2) I am completely at a loss for what 'couchirou' is... I have never heard that word before. n_n; Also,'douyatte' instead of 'doushde' (doushite) works better in your context; 'doushite' is 'why?', 'douyatte' is 'how?'. Or 'nandarou?', which means something like 'what?' Next: 'soca' has an extra 'u' sound in it, I usually spell it 'souka' if that helps any. Same thing for 'eya', it has a double syllable at the begining; I spell it as 'iie'. :D For chapter 3, I only noticed that 'daijobu' was missing a few letters, I believe it's 'daijyoubu' in romanji. Keep up the great work!
andemoon chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
it was really good n i like the emotions tht had this story
Okuyukashii chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
I really like the emotions that fill this piece. The first chapter was a little too full of introspective narrative, but the rest is really moving. You have really have a way with words, and I enjoyed reading this. Great job! Oh, and driving and writing? Never heard that one before -smiles wryly-
kallou chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
wow long story but there were song word i didnt know like soca n others
The Disappearing Me chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
WOW! It's sad that Naruto died, but it led to such a great pairing and a great fic!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
why why did naruto have to die huh huh
Silverwing1310 chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
This was a piece of amazing that I don't often find in fanfics. Bravo, that was something truly awesome. o
Ane S. Thesia chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Oh, god, the ANGST!

You hath slain me, woman! XD *ded*

Why wasn't this nominated in the angst category instead of drama? This is so angsty, I do believe it has spawned little angst babies that may or may not take over the world.

(Have I mentioned yet that this is only the second Gaara/Sakura fic I've ever read? You crazy shippers; trying to drag me in to your twisted world! /shakes fist/ T.T They are sexy though... /cries/)
tennisshortie chapter 4 . 4/13/2007
Okay so i have to say that this story tore me apart i loved it this is the best written story i have read about gaara and sakura i think that you did an incredible job i hope to read more of your stories
hinatafan180 chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
wow! this fanfic is so poetic and deep! I LUV IT! i hope you write more!
SpiritualEnergy chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
I loved this! The depth put into this was beautiful - I love your use of language. ;) One part I really enjoyed was when Sakura laughed and Gaara watched her while in the shower. It was just so wonderful! I especially loved the line, "How often did he get to see someone brought such joy for something he’d said? So he watched." It was awesome.

And I loved the ending. I thought it was very well done. I adore this story... and you.
Pluto Betwixt chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
I give it a 9/10 in the originality department. I liked the fic, although it was a bits depressing.

-*-*-

BadBoysMistress
Sayaka-sama chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
God this is... I can't even say anything...

I'll be bold and admit something: I was crying through the end of the last chapter.

This is AMAZING. Keep up the good work!

Sayaka-sama
spookpook1 chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
So sweet! But I can't belive that you killed Naruto! But still an amazing fic! Gotta go read the sequel now!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »