Reviews for Video Gamers
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Teen Titans is still on Boomerang. At inconvenient times.:( A new generation of Titans-The "Tween Titans". You could use that.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
I enjoyed this,but maybe you should add new characters and more monsters.
Known Unknown chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ain't it always the way? The innovative stories are never completed. It's still a very good story, just wanted to give you credit where it's due.
Gun toten Girly chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
This is such an original story!

Please continue to update it!

I'd hate to see something this good go down the drain. Please, this is the most humerous, friendliest, and most action packed story I've ever read!

I'm also a hard-core BB/Rae shipper. This story is so cool!

This is SO going into my fav's!

Update soon!

-Gun toten Girly
BBRAEFANGIRL chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!:] THERE ARE SO FEW REALLY GOOD TEEN TITANS FICS OUT THERE THE NUMER OF FICS CENTERING AROUND BB AND RAE IS EVEN SCARCER.

I support you in you quest to save the popular anime series

Teen Titans from the horror of syndication.

Teen Titans was, is and will forever be my Favorite show!

Your story is succinct, utilizes effective imagery and contains the perfect balance of action in the game world and romance between BB and Rae. you do a good job of keeping track of BB and Rae's virtual progeress and the measures taken by their fellow titans in the real world. this is a really good story, and I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE MORE!
xObaby05Ox chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
this story seems interesting, i likey
Lonus chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
cool story and very unusual character styles
lesjeux chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
Nice chapter!Update soon!:)
mr.giraffe800 chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
That was a good chapter. Very cute in the beginning and funny towards the end. I love it when Cyborg and Robin tease Beast Boy and Raven and they have to backfire. It's all so funny! And yes, I would like to hear your new idea. I'm sure it'll be a good one. Update soon please!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 6/2/2006
Tricky? How so? Hm, it will be interesting ot see how this works out in the long run. :)
The-Ugly-Turtleduckling chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
Great job! The part near the beginning w/ Raven and BB...aw, too dang hilarious! I seriously would have laughed out loud if I had been alone in the room! Anyway, great story and yea, I would like to know the idea you have for another story! I always love to give people input! Well, ciao!

TeenTitans4evr
Professor Curly chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
Nice, it's like every guy's dream. Get transported into your favorite video game with your -hopefully- future girlfriend and find out she's got gaming skills too. Very, very interesting story.

Your dialogues are very good, true to the characters (Except for Raven, she's mellowed out considerably as the story has gone along, but whatever).

Your descriptions get the job done, but they could be a bit more vivid, you know? Perhaps take a less conversational tone and have a more story telling tone towards the action, events, and setting. Don't just say 'blushed' or 'began to blush' all the time when embarrassing situations happen. Try to mix it up, use things like 'she turned away to hide the pink rising in her cheeks', things of that nature. Toss it up, it keeps the reader involved more.

But overall, good.

God bless, happy writings

-ProfessorCurly-
TDG3RD chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
Heh, love the way Raven got back at Robin and Cyborg. Curious as to what Beast Boy meant by that part of the level being 'tricky'. Update soon.
Splint chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
I'm glad you're finally back!

And I can never get enough with your precious moments of Raven and Beast Boy together.

Keep up the good work! Update soon!

PS. What's this new idea you're talking about?
mattchew chapter 10 . 5/31/2006