Reviews for You're Stepping On My Toes
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Brilliant! I really enjoyed it! I loved Jordan's line about the woman he hates! Perfect! I also really liked how all the women detectives were totally on Jordan's side!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Yeah, that was *very* cathartic! Woody's behavior just gives me a twitch. LOL I really like this and I like how Jordan is holding firm so far in her resolve to move on. Woody needs a wakeup call! Great companion to All Fall Down.
Alara chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Whe! Loved, loved, loved it. Woody's really made me POed at him this season... I don't think he deserves her, or more to the point, I don't think the woman deserves to hav to deal with his bs anymore. I -used- to be quasi-WJ, but no more! I say she shoulda stuck with the cute Aussie, who, while annoying, was honest & really genuinely loved her & tried to work with her probs, besides making her freakin' GROW already. SO: Loved this one, loved your other 'you screwed yourself big time, detective hoyt' fics, please something else with JD (only no sad ending)? loved also that the writing was clear, punctuated, spelled correctly, and showed a vocabluary (or ability to use a thesaraus well!) :) oh... and fave line: "Of course, if she knocked him out, then she could shoot first, say she asked questions later and, given she was just sort of, kind of a, oh, you know, forensics expert…" muahahahahha! more more more. keep it up! Sla'n, -Alara
Vero chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
must say tha I love both pieces so far, I'm a diehard Woody Jordan shipper but Woody is getting what he deserves..heehee keep at it, AWESOME stories! :)
yalyssa chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
yay! so good. it was awesome.

" God help the woman you hate detective" so superduper funny. thx for the lovely fic:)
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Nicely done!
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
You know, I think you may have just inspired me, with my sick little mind. 101 ways to kill off one Woodrow W. Hoyt.

But I'm liking this, very much in character, almost...ALMOST makes me feel sorry for Farmboy...but nope.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I had to stop watching as their relationship or lack there of was ticking me off - this was an interesting read and very much the strong Jordan and tightknit Morgue family we love. shame on the network for eviling up Woody
Lioness-Rampant chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh you've got to give us more! The "Let's Hate Woody" parade has just started and only a mack truck can stop it lol. I loved Lu being mad at Woody btw, maybe she should be the mastermind on "how to torment woody!"

Go Jordan! I'm glad she got to give him a piece of her mind. They say doing things like that is therapeutic... (aka: more fics!)
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
more.. more.. more... please

and Woody, Sweetie, face it, this time the dimple and blue eyes aren't gonna work. Time to deal with the consequences you created. Suck it up boy!

Love how Jordan's friends have her back.
CJFanatic chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Uhh... whoa? Woody totally deserves what he's getting. Continue! Fast! Please! This is really good :)
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I loved this story. It was extremely in character, I love the part with Lu slamming the door in his office and telling him to fix it. That was great. You did a great job with this one. I am definately enjoying torturing Woody at the moment and glad you are too. Its' so therapeutic. lol. I can't wait for your next story.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Well-written, good content.

Good use of Nigel and his expressions.

Overall, only one thing I can say. I am glad Jordan is taking care of herself and not running.

But the whole thing still makes me kind of queasy...
can-can-can chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Yes, it is cathartic. :)

Great job... Many places had me laughing out loud.

“Bummer.” LOL

I REALLY don't want to hate Woody... I'm still hanging on to the railing of the boat... but I'm still immensely loving reading these.
fairytalemanipulator chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
whoa! that makes me angry-happy, ya know what I mean? go Jordan. the entire situation is frustrating me, I may have to vent on my own a bit as well. I can totally picture this happening, great job!