Reviews for Champagne Supernova
RavenxRobin chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love Champagne Supernova, first off :) However, this fic had little to nothing to do with it, which is fairly disappointing. I realize that the song is pretty much nonsense, but you'd expect some sort of nod to it if you're using it as a title.
I really enjoyed this fic overall, though. In Spellbound, there was much more BBRae shipping stirring things up, but... This still made things make sense. That Rob & Rae would still be able to talk things over about what had been happening to them. This can still be taken as simply two friends talking things out, but it has a touch of romance that makes it... It just makes it perfect for RobRae fans :) So kudos to you! A very good fic, imo. Very entertaining.
1rx4u chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aaawwwwweeeeeee, how simply sweet! I really like it. Well done.
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awesome story! This really captured Raven's emotional state after the episode and serves as a good lead in to their relationship in Season 4.
raerobgal chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was beautiful... like Raven and Robin :D
Conquererofshallowness chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I liked it. I really did. And you should def. delete that one hater's message. It's that kind of shallowness that brought about my name. Good job!

9/10 on the SBS scale. (Check my profile to understand)

LastOneStanding chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I really like this story. You wanna know why I like it? Just straight forward talk and thoughts. No fighting.
Star Melody chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
It was ok... I honestly thought from the summary that this would be better but it's nice. I'll keep reading if you keep writing. I wonder when things are going to start to heat up even more! I can't wait to read so keep going. The blushed a shade of wine thing was original.
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
it was cute. i liked it. )
SoYoungSoEmbarassing chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Aww that was so sweet!

raerob4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
aw... what a sweet chapter...
your a dumass chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
sorry to inform you robin has mentioned in the comics due to raven's horrific body odor and bad breath he could never and he means never get close to her let alone love her. besides he's good looking and he needs someone good looking like starfire to be with not a witch like raven.
Immoral Burnings chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
yay! story of awesome-ness! co cute and fluffy, and i love that song, i listened to it while i read.
WillowSpikey chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
this was very cute...i hope to see some more!...PLEASE!
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Aw this story is beautiful. Great pairing and tearjerking words. If this isn't a one shot then please update soon xx