Reviews for What You Can't Fix
OMG OMG PLEASE UPDATE Q A Q
FerociousWink chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Ahhh! How sexy! I love the unrequited heat betwix them
vsvigilante chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
It's a down right shame that you let this go-it had all the makings of a wonderful story!
bluecrowlaughing chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
I dont know how I manged to overlook this story. I hope you continue you have a wonderful depth to your prose
Katie Mae chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Wow, this is really excellent! I can't wait to read more!
Lucenda chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, despite the short start. But you don't need long chapters to get the reader involved. Bravo! I do hope you update.
AmeliaLorraine chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
WHEW! ... I think I need a cold shower too... definetely adding this one to my favs! Update soon!
Siren's Call chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
OMG! This is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read (which is saying something because I've read a lot of other good stories out there). Evey and V's thoughts and dialouge are so perfect that I can hear their actual voices saying your beautifully written words. This story is truly a work of art. You must update soon and in the meantime, I will be anxiously waiting.
BC chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Wonderful monologues; intriguing plot. Nice flow.:) Love the sensuality, and very impressive lime scene- very hot! the twists of POV isn't too disorientating at the moment... i suppose u are continuing in this line?

i look forward to yr next installment.
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
I like this, Really nice start, update?

Selene
brainfear chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Holy crap on a stick! Get back here and update damnit! The nerve! Leaving me here like this...
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
More please!
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Very nice. I like this alot.
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Love it! And happily, there's more!
Stash Wallace chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Once again... whoa. yikes... I mean... um... okay...

Keep writing, please?