Reviews for Lies
Sora Kuraiika chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
"That night Valerie cut off her hair in the morning."

What? Did Clockwork's silly shapeshifting suddenly infect time itself?

Also, you aren't using enough commas. Usually I see someone overuse a comma, but this is the first time I've seen someone underuse a comma.

All that aside, rather nice ficlet!
honeybiscut93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
short and sweet great explanation
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
you said to review and I am:

I must say, well done. Such details, and skillful use of all your adjectives, verbs, and nouns. It kinda weirded me out abit because:

1. I like Danny Phantom

name is Val

3. I kinda look like her too, as far as people can look like cartoons.

Anyways, good job, and keep writing. I really liked it.
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
update this is really good however it seems obvious that there won't be a very happy ending
Bunnydreamer200 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I really liked this fic. The Dan/Valerie interaction was amazing and I so shuddered when you wrote "Red eyes met green. His eyes were laughing, mocking, and challenging her all at once. Then he moved forword, causing Valerie's breath to hitch and body to tense, stopping short just before her lips hovering before them he whispered.

"So then, shoot me."

Aw...I would love to see a Dan/Valerie seduction. Please please update this or at least write a sequel.
Freshgal chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was awesome! You are a great writer
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Hmm, nice little insight there. I'm guessing this is more like 4-7 years after the "Accident", and I must say I'm impressed. Is there going to be more?
lazy bird 07 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Really Great chap! Update soon!
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Great story a little sad but still great please keep writing
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
My favorite part is when it takes the gun and puts it to her chest before he tells her to shoot. The image that appeared in my mind, was so clear with your words.

Nice little one shot, it makes me wish there was more too it.
SDB chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Interesting. Update soon. I'd like to see where you're taking this.
so.random chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Really nice. Just a bit of spelling errors, but that's all. Please continue and update soon! 3