Reviews for Fallout Boy
Aliajacta chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Nice! You've come up with a great set of variations on the character - although the wilderness training seems a bit of a stretch. Billy always seemed like the kind of guy who spent more time in the library than outside. But you have a good writing style and a nice feel for the character.
CascadePD chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
That last one, story 5 is exactly how I'd see the presidency had Billy not died. Excellent job!
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I liked this. I think Billy was a much more complex character than anyone really got to see, since he was a 'minor' character and they couldn't give him much screen time, but I'd have liked to see him mature. We already saw that beginning to happen, but then ... he died. I understand he wanted to leave the show to pursue other possibilities - where he could have a starring role, but I'm missing him.

I loved your inner views on what happened with Dee and Lee Adama and how it affected him. I can understand why Dee would choose Lee over Billy (superficially anyway) but I hate the way it was written since it would really hurt him. I can imagine being in his shoes and I'd just want to die if she'd done that to me.

Nice insights into Billy's character. Thanks for writing it.