Reviews for Chaperoning Peter
MM chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Good story! I had very much fun reading it. I imagine it would have happened quite often because Peter is quite the protector for everyone but himself, then he doesnt know how to handle it.
J's Royal King chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
This was GREAT! I laughed so hard!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
HAHAAAHA *wipes tear from eye* That made me smile and laugh. Poor Susan. It was oddly canon for me which I enjoyed. I do wonder what the princesses thought when they saw Susan.
Lioness Lazuli chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
HAHAHA! THAT was the BEST narnia story I've ever read! Excellent job! Excellent job! XDDDDDDDD
Gretta99 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
This was hysterical. You don't often get to see Susan as the strong character... but it worked well in this one. I particularly enjoyed the King demanding that Susan marry his daughter. On my favorite's list for sure! Very well done!
eccentrifuge chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
What an entertaining read this was! Nothing like the tables being turned on Peter and making him deal with his lusty 'suitors', with dear Susan defending his honor. Thank you for putting a smile on my face with your five lovely princesses, each laughably ridiculous in her own right. (:
xtapx chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
that was quite entertaining. Who knew Susan was so amazing? lol.

Wonderful story!
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
*giggles* Aw, poor Peter has to be protected by his sister from the naughty girls XD Such a cute and hilarious story!
Nixie002 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Hilarious! I loved it! Haha Figures Peter would be inelegant and ungentleman-like in sleep since he's so perfect awake lol Great job. ]
LunaNigra chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
hihi...

Loved it!

Adored it!

Luna
K.J. Almazan chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
Now this is one of the best two-shot i have ever read.. really, keep writing!
BollywoodRocks chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
But I really wonder what the princesses reactions were to the fact that Susan was in the room...they were probably thinking "oh he's one of THOSE guys..." Just kidding.
BollywoodRocks chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
This has got to be one of the most brilliant pieces of writing I've ever read! I couldn't stop laughing! Here are my personal favorites:

"Peter, the human, octopus"

"Phantom or no phantom, she’s not touching my brother!"

“I love you, Shu... and Ed… and Lushee” “And if I didn’t love you too you horrid prat, I wouldn’t be up all night defending your honour.”

"And I’d like to assure you that your daughter’s honour is safe with me, though I am not sure if my honour is safe with her"

And the perfect final touch...

“As charming as your daughter is, I confess I am a woman with more... conventional tastes."

Bravo! And thanks for making this not incestous!
IpizzippyReads chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
That was hilarious! I was laughing throughout the 2nd chapter. I absolutely, no doubt about it, loved it! Great work and great job.
ChristabelRose chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Brilliant! Wonderfully written, and incredibly entertaining.

Loved it :)