Reviews for Departure
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
A good story linking the two females together. :)
Riana1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh, this hurts my heart. Poor Tim, poor Steph- no one really ever leaves.
DYlogger chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
So... you're basically saying that Terry is 50% Bruce and 25% Steph? (Gawd...!) Or rather, Terry is 50% Bruce, 25% Steph, and 25% some other guy (because as far as I remember, Tim never knocked up Steph).
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh, me like! Thanks for tackling comic-verse/beyond-verse so AMAZINGLY well. I'm a huge comic geek, but have a special fondness for Terry and his story, so its great to see a story that allows them to co-exist peacefully. Seriously, awesome idea (and nice writing too). I WILL have to weed my way through your DC stories now that I've found them all. Thanks!

Always, Tsuki

- - - - - - - - -

"They call me- yellow-skinned-wacky-man! But I prefer 'The Creeper.'" (Creeper, Batman: Beware the Creeper)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Love it, especially the way you tied in Carrie.
Tressa chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
*applauds* I always find it interesting when people tie in the comic-verse with the toon-verse. Some people like it, some people don't. I happen to be one who does. I enjoyed this alot. I especially love the last line, "No one ever really leaves." Poor Steph, if she knew that her blood line ended up right back in the family. Very interesting idea. I enjoyed it.
batfan7 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
What a great idea. A creative tie-in - I really enjoyed it.
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Meh at best. Not bad, I suppose, nicely written and all, but I like the Timmverse continuity because it DOESN'T have all the crap the comics do. Also, the two continuities really don't mesh at all. I mean, at ALL. Tossing them in only makes it seem-to me, at least-that the toonverse can't be good unless it has 'comic canon' thrown in, and I believe that couldn't be further from the truth.