Reviews for Car Ride
jj chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
nice i cant drive a standard either
jj chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
wow
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I can imagine this happening! Funny. :)
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh my XD I am not jelouse of Kiba though XD someone told me once either making a comment on how to teach me how to drive a standard or how he was taught how to drive one which was by the parent putting them on a hill in the car... yea you would surely learn how to drive it while you're rolling down the hill .'
ahsie chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wasn't it hot? When the hot chocolate spilled? XD
Too busy laughing i guess Heheee
at least you didn't drive into a curb the first accelerate, I did that. Which is probably why I still don't have a lisence. x_x hah!
Well, I never went for lessons anyway maybe later.

You know when I saw the "Kiba I. & Naruto U." my mind went elsewhere... HAH!
maxridelover chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
that is hilarious!
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Reminds me of my pasttimes on the road...except, not as cracky. XD
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I can imagine this situation easily... when I was learning to drive, I was all buttons! (I was taught to drive standards, Are they really THAT different?). Kiba and Naruto laughing to death, fun thing! When I go with a friend in a car that's not theirs, I go almost crazy with stress! Thank you for the fic!
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Omg, XDD that's too funny. I'm kind of glad that when I had to take driving lessons my instructor only made me use a standard car, both left-hand and right-hand drive. Imagining these two panicking in the car was just too hilarious but I can imagine how it must feel since nowadays everyone drives in automatic ones.
Dhrghrghryn chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Love you.
SeldomFollowIt chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I laughed so hard the whole time I was reading this, because it reminded me so much of when my sister was learning how to drive a stick-shift in her early twenties xD
Winged Cherry chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Priceless. Just... priceless.

├Źndeed. Go you.

Cherry
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
TEWG: LOL. I FEEL LIKE I'LL BE LIKE KIBA IN THIS. MY FRIEND'S ARE GOING TO TEACH ME HOW TO DRIVE SOON. I'M UNDERAGE AND I'M SURE I'LL CRASH! XD

801: Wow, this was really funny. Did you get the coffee stains out? The last few lines were hilarious.

TEWG & 810
babybay chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
lol..

its hilarious..

wahahahaha
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
OMG This is hilarious. And now I will never dare to let any of my friends drive my (standard) car. Just in case they're not as good as you or Naruto at not spilling drinks XD. (Haha, I had to learn standard, since both my parents drive it and there was no other car to learn on.)

Keep up the good work!