Reviews for Moments With You
liseylivesforfantasy chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
This is a really good story. I hope that you are going to be making more chapters. Please tell me that you are going to making more chapters! I think that you are a good writer and you have a good balance between description and talking
nightmist379 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
WHAT GIVES? WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH IT?uhg! i'm so disappointed!it was really good...well keep up the good work your a very talented writer
Forever Yours. Always chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
That was good, but was that it? I can't end like that! lol
Abzan342 chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
You know, I was browsing around a bit before discovering this. I wasn't sure if I wanted to read your fic or not ('cause I was awfully tired), but I'm sure glad I did. Really glad.

Ashley you're a talented storyteller; not only that, but the plot of this fic's unique. There are a good number of fics that talk about Yuna's/Rikku's/whoever's kids, but this one's different. While (I'd say, in most next gen. themed fanfics) YRP's kids go out and save the world from destruction, up to this point Tidus, Yuna, and Reiyh are leading normal lives.

I could list loads of other good aspects about this fic, but it's 1:12 am now and I don't think my sanity would permit it.

Listen, I don't usually ask this, but do you think you could update? I know, it's been over a year already, but (unless there's a reason) if you're reading this then PLEASE don't put Moments With You on official hiatus. This is a great fic, and it would be a real shame if you discontinued it.

PS-Good job on the Yuna/Reiyh relationship, btw. Just figured I'd say that.
razorstar chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
aree u gona finish this story ever its good !
Platanos2.0 chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
There are no words to describe this but beautiful. Well written, the grammar is on point, the plot flows wonderfully and its just a really, really, good story! I'm having so much fun reading it and its loads better than what I see on I really hope you continue; I'm eager to read whatever you have planned for Tidus (gotta love him) and Yuna. I've never played the games, but I feel like I've known these characters for a long time. You have a way with bringing nonfiction to life.

Thanks for the great read,

KittyThomas chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I really liked this! So sweet and cute and all the rest of it...

Couple of errors, 'pass' instead of 'past' and whatnot, but that's just natural, you should see mine.

Don't sell yourself short, your writing style is ace and long stories and chapters and just more involving and show how passionate a writer is. You've kept the characters clear and obvious which is often easily forgetable. (Kharmari's speech, Lulu's dark nature, etc...)

This is my first reveiw, so sorry if it sucks. I've added this story to my favourites (I've only read the first chapter so far, but I will read the others!)

Would you read a bit of mine and tell me what you think?
Warui-Usagi chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Cute! :D I was in a pretty bad mood, but this has cheered me up heaps! Thanks! I'll keep reading this for sure!
Nikki of Spira chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Great chapter as always...I give you really should have alot more reviews and you don't stop or bitch and complain like I really love this are a hopeless romantic...but I love're so great with, hopeless romantic...when do you write a lemon scene? lol. I really think you should have them journey and something unexpected and disasterous happends...I know u can do it. this...update soon please!
Warui-Usagi chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Great story there Ashley! Keep up the awesome work!
Nikki of Spira chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
WTF! UH! CURSES! Why you little..argh! Why do you always pull shit like that? We all got caught up in the moment with this lovely fluff scene and KILLED IT! "Let's not do this tonight?" Are you shitting me? Who the hell in their right mind male or female at that point would say that? LOL! God you're mean Ashley!

Oh and just to make a point about something..this sentence in you're story;

"Then for the first time he took it slow and came to realize that making love wasn’t about connecting with another person. It was the simple kiss or the general embrace."

just to correct you...that making love is ALL about connecting with the person you're with on many levels...not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually. SEX is all about the simple kiss and general touch...making love is more than that...just to give you an adult objective on things...and we won't go into how much experience I have on the

Great job on this had my eyes glued to the always find a way to captivate me with your writing...keep up the great job! And consider a lemon...since you're always leaving mean cliffies! Just a small request! LOL!

Cheers and update soon! LUV THIS FIC!
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
I Love The Chapter:3 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
forty-5 chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Luv It.

Please Update soon.

ihatecalvin chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
aghh you suck! update soon. i wanna know wut he is, tho ithink i might have an idea. but its only an idea. o w/e. hurry and update.
Nikki of Spira chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Oh you little shit ...that was mean! ARGH! You better freaking update soon! *takes out tire iron* Great chapter by the way. Hurry on up with the update!