Reviews for Breaking Free
merderluvr chapter 5 . 4/14
I loved the banter between Rory and Logan. The witty repartee you wrote for them was quite entertaining. I loved their slow but steady building relationship and how willing he was to. Go slow and not scare her off. I was really enjoying this and was thinking it was a completed story that would let us see him finally win his contest with her. I was a little disappointed to find it end with a TBC authors note, but no subsequent chapter. Any chance of more updates? Thanks again.
Fangirlnerd chapter 5 . 1/8
Would love to see where this story goes and how it gets there.
Kellyb782 chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I just wanted you to know how much I loved this. I know it's been a long time but it's great and I would love to see more chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
Hahaha, LOVE the ending for this one. Hope you come back and update again soon. Really want my Rogan to happen...with fireworks. UPDATE!
MargaritaS chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
i LOVE this story. i realize that an update for this story is probably less likely than me winning the lottery with a ticket found on the sidewalk but alas i will hold out some hope, i really enjoy what you did with the LDB even and i love your take on rory, she seems more open minded :)
anime07 chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
It's official, I like this Rory way better than the original. I just love her silly banters with Logan and how she can get him to open up and to be turned on without even trying, let alone not knowing. I know it's likely that there's more to Rory's blushing than she lets but I do hope that in this version she will remain firm on her stand that she's not a fling kind of girl. I'm not particularly fond of Rory throwing herself to Logan and having their little no-strings-attached relationship so I do hope that this story won't take that turn. I think Rory's too one-of-a-kind to take that road.

I know it has been years since you last updated but still hoping that I will receive that most awaited email telling me that you finally added chapter 6 :). I love this story and all your other Gilmlte Girls fic so here I am, wishing that you'll continue where you left of, hopefully in time for the revival mini-season. Will always be cheering along the sidelines for that to happen ;)!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Please finish!
TinkStar87 chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
Oh i really wish this would get an update. We barely got any Rogan togetherness! Read ya Later ;)
sharbour0108 chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon. I cant wait to see where you are going. I love Rory's character. This is how she should be. And i agree she is kind of a snob in her prejudices she went to Chilton with an attitude towards the rich and she never let it go. Talking to Logan in this story she has learned a little about him and why he acts the way he does. My only hope is that you keep her character this way and maybe even get her to stand up to her mom and be her kwn person with her own ideas and form her iwn opinions. I also wouldn't mind a confrontation between her and the Hayden's. She cant be blamed for her parents. She bends to her moms will to keep her happy well what about her being her own person and choosing love.
Droolia chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
I liked how you flipped the Rory/Logan scene with her trying to convince him to let her jump off the scaffold.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
lazy ass author
Mamz'elle Bll chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Breaking Free is definitely one of the best Rory/Logan fics out there... There are not many of that are well-written and capture the witty spirit of the characters. However, I think I would be a fool to believe you will continue this story when you have not updated it in the past 4 years... How very deeply sad. Anyhow, I though I would let you know this fic brought me great pleasure and a wonderful time, I will enjoy reading it again and it would be the greatest possible gift to have a chapter to continue with. I truly hope you will continue that on someday. Hey, why don't you watch Gilmore Girls season 5 again? It's a great season and maybe maybe would get you in the mood to start again? Come on... Maxie and Logan are waiting for you!
Lainey chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Breaking Free is one of my all time favorite stories. I really hope that you will finish one day. Is there any chance of you coming back to this and your other Gilmore Girls fics?
ImTheNana chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Although I am definitely not a fan of "Maxie" ugh, I do love this story. Hoping there may be an update or completion in the future.
sophielover chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
This is one of the funniest rogan stories I've read. Please, please update!