Reviews for Breaking Free
Please finish!
TinkStar87 chapter 5 . 2/22
Oh i really wish this would get an update. We barely got any Rogan togetherness! Read ya Later ;)
sharbour0108 chapter 5 . 1/19
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon. I cant wait to see where you are going. I love Rory's character. This is how she should be. And i agree she is kind of a snob in her prejudices she went to Chilton with an attitude towards the rich and she never let it go. Talking to Logan in this story she has learned a little about him and why he acts the way he does. My only hope is that you keep her character this way and maybe even get her to stand up to her mom and be her kwn person with her own ideas and form her iwn opinions. I also wouldn't mind a confrontation between her and the Hayden's. She cant be blamed for her parents. She bends to her moms will to keep her happy well what about her being her own person and choosing love.
Droolia chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
I liked how you flipped the Rory/Logan scene with her trying to convince him to let her jump off the scaffold.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
lazy ass author
Mamz'elle Bll chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Breaking Free is definitely one of the best Rory/Logan fics out there... There are not many of that are well-written and capture the witty spirit of the characters. However, I think I would be a fool to believe you will continue this story when you have not updated it in the past 4 years... How very deeply sad. Anyhow, I though I would let you know this fic brought me great pleasure and a wonderful time, I will enjoy reading it again and it would be the greatest possible gift to have a chapter to continue with. I truly hope you will continue that on someday. Hey, why don't you watch Gilmore Girls season 5 again? It's a great season and maybe maybe would get you in the mood to start again? Come on... Maxie and Logan are waiting for you!
Lainey chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Breaking Free is one of my all time favorite stories. I really hope that you will finish one day. Is there any chance of you coming back to this and your other Gilmore Girls fics?
ImTheNana chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Although I am definitely not a fan of "Maxie" ugh, I do love this story. Hoping there may be an update or completion in the future.
sophielover chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
This is one of the funniest rogan stories I've read. Please, please update!
carly chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I think that i have read this story about 8 times. Please continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
i really hope you would update. this was an interesting take on how they met and i look forward to it
E chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Please update!
ringmybella chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Even though rory is a bit more Lorelai than herself, I still like it. I liked how you flipped things on them, having her suggest doing the jump, or kissing him. I love the bantering between them. Please update. It really is a great story.
xshynenstarx chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This is funny and cute so far
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
ahhhhh even tho I am NOT a fan of Maxie! i am def a fan of this story and this is where it ends! ahhh I need to know does she do a good story? does she make people mad? does she join? how does the massage go? do they date? fuck? what goes on? I need more detials! ;) please please please update it soon! please please please!