Reviews for Breaking Free
Droolia chapter 5 . 9/5
I liked how you flipped the Rory/Logan scene with her trying to convince him to let her jump off the scaffold.
lazy ass author
Mamz'elle Bll chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Breaking Free is definitely one of the best Rory/Logan fics out there... There are not many of that are well-written and capture the witty spirit of the characters. However, I think I would be a fool to believe you will continue this story when you have not updated it in the past 4 years... How very deeply sad. Anyhow, I though I would let you know this fic brought me great pleasure and a wonderful time, I will enjoy reading it again and it would be the greatest possible gift to have a chapter to continue with. I truly hope you will continue that on someday. Hey, why don't you watch Gilmore Girls season 5 again? It's a great season and maybe maybe would get you in the mood to start again? Come on... Maxie and Logan are waiting for you!
Lainey chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Breaking Free is one of my all time favorite stories. I really hope that you will finish one day. Is there any chance of you coming back to this and your other Gilmore Girls fics?
ImTheNana chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Although I am definitely not a fan of "Maxie" ugh, I do love this story. Hoping there may be an update or completion in the future.
sophielover chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
This is one of the funniest rogan stories I've read. Please, please update!
carly chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I think that i have read this story about 8 times. Please continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
i really hope you would update. this was an interesting take on how they met and i look forward to it
E chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Please update!
ringmybella chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Even though rory is a bit more Lorelai than herself, I still like it. I liked how you flipped things on them, having her suggest doing the jump, or kissing him. I love the bantering between them. Please update. It really is a great story.
xshynenstarx chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This is funny and cute so far
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
ahhhhh even tho I am NOT a fan of Maxie! i am def a fan of this story and this is where it ends! ahhh I need to know does she do a good story? does she make people mad? does she join? how does the massage go? do they date? fuck? what goes on? I need more detials! ;) please please please update it soon! please please please!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
this story is AMAZING! i loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
VERY cute!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
i love it soo far! cant wait to see what happens!