Reviews for Breaking Free
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
Please update!
December Jeffries1 chapter 5 . 9/17/2017
Incredible story. Please update?
KamilahKaliope chapter 5 . 8/19/2017
One of the best Rogan story out there. Omg. I just love love their interaction together. You made me squel like when I watch Rogan in the show! Omg you are very talented.
BGirls chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
Once again great Rogan story! You really know how to capture their essence! I love your writing style! Keep up the great work!
RGLH2017GG chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
Love this story! Please update!
merderluvr chapter 5 . 4/14/2017
I loved the banter between Rory and Logan. The witty repartee you wrote for them was quite entertaining. I loved their slow but steady building relationship and how willing he was to. Go slow and not scare her off. I was really enjoying this and was thinking it was a completed story that would let us see him finally win his contest with her. I was a little disappointed to find it end with a TBC authors note, but no subsequent chapter. Any chance of more updates? Thanks again.
Fangirlnerd chapter 5 . 1/8/2017
Would love to see where this story goes and how it gets there.
Kellyb782 chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I just wanted you to know how much I loved this. I know it's been a long time but it's great and I would love to see more chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
Hahaha, LOVE the ending for this one. Hope you come back and update again soon. Really want my Rogan to happen...with fireworks. UPDATE!
MargaritaS chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
i LOVE this story. i realize that an update for this story is probably less likely than me winning the lottery with a ticket found on the sidewalk but alas i will hold out some hope, i really enjoy what you did with the LDB even and i love your take on rory, she seems more open minded :)
anime07 chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
It's official, I like this Rory way better than the original. I just love her silly banters with Logan and how she can get him to open up and to be turned on without even trying, let alone not knowing. I know it's likely that there's more to Rory's blushing than she lets but I do hope that in this version she will remain firm on her stand that she's not a fling kind of girl. I'm not particularly fond of Rory throwing herself to Logan and having their little no-strings-attached relationship so I do hope that this story won't take that turn. I think Rory's too one-of-a-kind to take that road.

I know it has been years since you last updated but still hoping that I will receive that most awaited email telling me that you finally added chapter 6 :). I love this story and all your other Gilmlte Girls fic so here I am, wishing that you'll continue where you left of, hopefully in time for the revival mini-season. Will always be cheering along the sidelines for that to happen ;)!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Please finish!
TinkStar87 chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
Oh i really wish this would get an update. We barely got any Rogan togetherness! Read ya Later ;)
sharbour0108 chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon. I cant wait to see where you are going. I love Rory's character. This is how she should be. And i agree she is kind of a snob in her prejudices she went to Chilton with an attitude towards the rich and she never let it go. Talking to Logan in this story she has learned a little about him and why he acts the way he does. My only hope is that you keep her character this way and maybe even get her to stand up to her mom and be her kwn person with her own ideas and form her iwn opinions. I also wouldn't mind a confrontation between her and the Hayden's. She cant be blamed for her parents. She bends to her moms will to keep her happy well what about her being her own person and choosing love.
Droolia chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
I liked how you flipped the Rory/Logan scene with her trying to convince him to let her jump off the scaffold.