Reviews for Breaking Free
dcrendi chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
I love the fact that you write long chapters. You really get deeper into the story that way. I love that its Logan's point of view. I love the banter and the biting comments. She's sure more of spitfire in this story.

Oh, and when playing golf one uses a club not a racquet. Other than that the golfing was fine.

I'm patient and will wait for more, whenever you are ready.
Ace of Black Hearts chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Hehe, the plot keeps moving. Welcome home by the way :) I hope you had a nice vacation. Logan sure know how to annoy people. I don't understand how Rory actually puts up with him. I probably would have yelled and slapped him in anger. Mhm, but that's just me.

Golf? The only thing I know about golf is that you hit the ball and try to get it into a little hole, so from my point of view there's nothing incorrect in this chapter about that sport :P

You really are doing a good job keeping Rory in character. She acts the way we know her from the series and you've done a great job with her. Logan acts just the way he normally does, which is to believe he's the best one out there and used to get any girl he want.

It was a great chapter, and the round of golf was an excellent idea to put the two of them together for a while )

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. I doesn't really matter which story you update, their all very good and it's always a pleasure to read one of your chapters :)
chocolatecake90 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Wonderful, wonderful, marvelous! Encore! Encore! I envy you, you have Logan's, Rory's, everybodies personality in this story down to a capital T. You put everything together like the bricks of Giza's pyramids fit together, so well that paper can't fit between the cracks. I love you, you are one of my favourite authors, you make my top 20 list overall, and top ten online, and that is high praise, because I am very picky about what I read. Let's see, umm I loved the conversation and the banter, this is definatly things that you would see on the show, if they did it like this, I mean, it seems so much better like this! I would have paid to watch Rory try and play golf! But with a lil help from my mind's eye, and you, I got to see it for free! Anyways, I really truely do wish that I could see your stuff on TV, because that would be so awesome. My favouite parts, watching Logan trying to find out who Rory was, and their argument over the desk, definatly my favouite. Anyways, I'm off, I'm sorry if this feedback doens't make much sense, I'll try agian later, but I've been run ragged, I work at a daycare, and all five kids today were sick, tired, cranky and LOUD. You get exhausted after a few days straight of this. ugh, anyways, adios amiga, I foresee an update real soon in your future, not for this story, but another one, and it will be done, real soon I promise.

you know you love me

-mel
heavenleigh88 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
great chapter i really love this 't wait for more.
xx.kelsey chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
im really enjoying this fic and i find it extrememly funny i hope u'll update soon :):):)
abercrombiegirl786 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
OMG! I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
NatyLeao chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Update sooner this time! Please!
Chelle1609 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
YAY its back!

loving the progression of the story.

can't wait to read more of logans persistance!
missmaliss chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Yay! I was so excited to find that you have finally updated this story! I enjoyed this chapter... it's fun when Rory can render Logan speechless :D Is the Maxie nickname going to give way to the Ace thing? Or are you going to be different and not use Ace? Speaking of different, I can't wait to read the next chapter of Different... It's my favourite Rogan fanfic of all time :D What's the next chapter... the Pulp Friction one? :D O! I'm excited! Update soon! I love your writing!
rainey chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
obnoxious much, Logan? Oh, how I love you.

I think right now, Maxie does honestly believe that she doesn't like him. Oh, how she will learn.
Flynn chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
I still can't believe my eyes. You're alive! I hope the muses and plot bunnies won't leave you alone now. Preferably never ever.

F.
Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
I like it! Update soon!
zetaphi7 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Great chapter! I'm so happy you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MiM99 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
You are an amazing writer! I love all your fics and I love that the chapters are so long! Please update soon, I can not wait for the next chapter!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
that was awesome. i loved it. amazing. update soon!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »