Reviews for Breaking Free
NatyLeao chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Update sooner this time! Please!
Chelle1609 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
YAY its back!

loving the progression of the story.

can't wait to read more of logans persistance!
missmaliss chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Yay! I was so excited to find that you have finally updated this story! I enjoyed this chapter... it's fun when Rory can render Logan speechless :D Is the Maxie nickname going to give way to the Ace thing? Or are you going to be different and not use Ace? Speaking of different, I can't wait to read the next chapter of Different... It's my favourite Rogan fanfic of all time :D What's the next chapter... the Pulp Friction one? :D O! I'm excited! Update soon! I love your writing!
rainey chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
obnoxious much, Logan? Oh, how I love you.

I think right now, Maxie does honestly believe that she doesn't like him. Oh, how she will learn.
Flynn chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
I still can't believe my eyes. You're alive! I hope the muses and plot bunnies won't leave you alone now. Preferably never ever.

Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
I like it! Update soon!
zetaphi7 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Great chapter! I'm so happy you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MiM99 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
You are an amazing writer! I love all your fics and I love that the chapters are so long! Please update soon, I can not wait for the next chapter!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
that was awesome. i loved it. amazing. update soon!
kiss goodnight chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
awesome chapter, cant wait for the next one, update soon please!
Ace-reporter chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
LOVED IT! I hope you update soon.
Treenuh chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Great Super Long Chapter, I hope Rory eventually softens up instead of being so ROAR haha update soon!
justine260 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
I was so excited when I saw that you've updated this story :) I've been waiting for it like forever lol. Anyways I loved the chapter! PLease update soon!
AbbyRae chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
damn, you are seriously talented. This fic is awesome...I cannot wait for an update...on your other fics as well ;) *coughhintcough*
sophiefreak chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
This is a great story! Please update soon!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »