Reviews for Breaking Free
astragail chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
This is a wonderful story. I can't wait to see where you go with this. keep up the good work.
remy7marie chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
ah! i really like this story so far. and dont worry about the starting new ones, i think everyone does that. but great! start and continue it, please!
Lynn chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I love it! Just hope I won't have to wait weeks for an update :)
toomanyobsessions chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh you so have to continue this i love it...I want to know though is Maxie supposed to be a nickname an dif it is then how did he coem to use that...I can't wait for more
Ace of Black Hearts chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Every time you start a new story I keep thinking it can't be better than the last one you started, and every time I get surprised.

This one sure had a twist and I haven't laughed this hard for weeks. The argument between Logan and his father was brilliant, and now Logan has lost half his accounts for a month :D Of course, I can understand why he is angry, after all, Logan could have been killed. But you still understand Logan's need to live life before he has to settle down and do as he's told. I would probably have done the same thing. It's a shame the TV show never explained why and how Logan managed to sink that yacht, because I'm really curious about how he did that.

Rory's little lie about Logan's mother wanting to talk to her husband was brilliant. I can't believe she dared to knock on the door and interrupt them. Lucky for Logan that she did, though. And yes, Logan. How in the world do you do it? How do you manage to crawl into his head like you do? I've read a couple of stories from Logan's point of view, but no one gets close to being as good as yours. You have a real talent for writing his side of the story. I feel like I get to know him a lot better from reading your stories, although their just fiction. So, keep up the good work :)

I'm glad you gave in to that bunny for yours, please give him my thanks, and ask him to bug you a bit more so that we can get another chapter ;)
GEORGEIII chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Very well written! Continue please!
Flynn chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
You really, really should start new stories. Please, don't fight the urge to do so. But then, I am not impartial because I enjoy your writing so much. I don't care when you post, just post new chapters of this story, it sounds so promising, but also of your other ones.

Flynn

P.S. OK, so I lied. I DO care when you post, very much.
chocolatecake90 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh how you tease me so! I don't know how you do it, but with every new story you come out with, I fall in love with you more. You definately have the power of the pen wrapped around your little pinkie and it will bend over backwords to do anything you ask it to. You are amazing, I am not worthy to praise the grounds you tread, nor to even glimpse at you! I love the Logan you put in here, I don't know how you do it, but you write your characters so realistically and true to their original character, but with your own twists, that it seems that you are showing different sides of them that we normally only catch glimpses of, that it seems only a mere marage (did I spell that right?). It is this way with every one of your stories. You somehow manage to make me fall in love with the entire cast in the first chapter of every story, Curveball, Different, Hard Shove, Two Halves of One Soul (which made me weep with tears btw), and now this story! Please update soon! I don't think I can stand the wait much more longer! And while I'm at it, I'm going to beg for an update on every other of your stories to! Because honestly, once I finish reading, I go back and read a couple more times, hoping to clentch my thirst for your stories, but it never happens! I hunger and thirst for more as soon as I finish reading! More! More! More!

-melmenetkwe
zetaphi7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
What a temper! Great first chapter.
Chelle1609 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Yikes!

what a war of words... i was expectin a meek rory when you first introduced her, but that definitely changed!

loving the direction this is goin

can definitely see an uphill battle for logan, but whats a victory without a bit of fightin involved?

continue soon!