Reviews for Breaking Free
aysha chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
maxie?
kiss goodnight chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
awesome first chapter.i was quite amused my rory&logans conversation.. should totaly be a virgin in this story it would drive logan crazy.. cant wait for more!

oh yeah i dont think i reviewed for different& curveball last time but they were awesome and cant wait for more on those either!
CoCaCoLa29 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
it was a great chapter! UPDATE ASAP!
foxymoxy116 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
whew. sounds fun
cosmopolitan chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
luv the idea it rox
Bryan Greenberg chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
i liked it. good start.
rish chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
i love all u'r stories...keep up with the good work...u r one of my favourite authors on this site...hope u post the next chapter for u'r stories soon...especially for different
ALittleBitObsessive chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
WOW, I am so excited to read more. Keep it up.
nancy chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Very good i loved it!
lucky2606 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
My God, this was one great beginning!

And let me tell you, I, for sure, am anything but sorry, that you started another story, because I love your style. And Different and Curveball are brilliant.

But the idea behind that story of yours is really great. I love it. And the rambling was very impressive and absolutely not boring. Normally I get bored very easily by too long rambles and skip it, but I've read everything of yours, which suprisied me in a good way.

I really, really love it!
jcfl16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
This is one of the most brilliantly awsome stories ever. I mean the way you portrayed Logan and Rory I could totally see that happening. I think that this is a great and if your other stories are as good as this one I'll be sure to read. Please update ASAP. You rule.
astragail chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
This is a wonderful story. I can't wait to see where you go with this. keep up the good work.
remy7marie chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
ah! i really like this story so far. and dont worry about the starting new ones, i think everyone does that. but great! start and continue it, please!
Lynn chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I love it! Just hope I won't have to wait weeks for an update :)
toomanyobsessions chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh you so have to continue this i love it...I want to know though is Maxie supposed to be a nickname an dif it is then how did he coem to use that...I can't wait for more
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »