Reviews for Breaking Free
carly chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I think that i have read this story about 8 times. Please continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
i really hope you would update. this was an interesting take on how they met and i look forward to it
E chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Please update!
ringmybella chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Even though rory is a bit more Lorelai than herself, I still like it. I liked how you flipped things on them, having her suggest doing the jump, or kissing him. I love the bantering between them. Please update. It really is a great story.
xshynenstarx chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
This is funny and cute so far
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
ahhhhh even tho I am NOT a fan of Maxie! i am def a fan of this story and this is where it ends! ahhh I need to know does she do a good story? does she make people mad? does she join? how does the massage go? do they date? fuck? what goes on? I need more detials! ;) please please please update it soon! please please please!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
this story is AMAZING! i loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
VERY cute!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
i love it soo far! cant wait to see what happens!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
ohhh what a beginning! :)
1fan chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
i love re-reading this story over and over gain. hope to read your version of LBD event, i know it will be amazing. love rogan banter hope for more to come.
rogan4ever chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
all i want for christmas is an update to this amazing story. please update i need my logan and rory fix.
ggfanatic chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
pls continue to update on this story. You are my favorite GG author.
BluStarBurst chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love the way you write these characters. You might be my favorite Gilmore Girls author.

I do have a technical question: do you really mean to use the word "superstitious"? As far as I know, superstitious deals with believes in omens and luck with phrases warning against black cats and walking under ladders. Is there another definition I don't know about?

It's just throwing me off when I read it because I saw that you used superstitious in Chapter 5 of Curveball as well when it seems like the word "snobbish" of somethign similar would have been better.

So, yes, it was a long-winded technical question, but I would liek to know.
tigger chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Please, please, please update this soon! I really miss this fic
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »