Reviews for Breaking Free
1fan chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
i love re-reading this story over and over gain. hope to read your version of LBD event, i know it will be amazing. love rogan banter hope for more to come.
rogan4ever chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
all i want for christmas is an update to this amazing story. please update i need my logan and rory fix.
ggfanatic chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
pls continue to update on this story. You are my favorite GG author.
BluStarBurst chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love the way you write these characters. You might be my favorite Gilmore Girls author.

I do have a technical question: do you really mean to use the word "superstitious"? As far as I know, superstitious deals with believes in omens and luck with phrases warning against black cats and walking under ladders. Is there another definition I don't know about?

It's just throwing me off when I read it because I saw that you used superstitious in Chapter 5 of Curveball as well when it seems like the word "snobbish" of somethign similar would have been better.

So, yes, it was a long-winded technical question, but I would liek to know.
tigger chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Please, please, please update this soon! I really miss this fic
jaufanfic chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
That Was fantastic I loved it! I see that you haven't updated in a while I really hope that you haven't abandoned the story because I loved it! Brilliant!
Brookhurst chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Please continue! You are a gifted writer!
ELAGURL chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
omg this is the best original rogan fic ever. i hope you do not abandon this story. can't get enough of all the witty banter between rory and logan.
elizabeth chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Crossing my fingers for an update soon
mwsc2003 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
I like this story and would love to see where it is going, are you planning on updating soon?
Ellie125 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
I love how Rory keeps Logan on his toes
music.IS.lovee chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
hahah i love it so far. :) update soon!
7gifts chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Funny enough I found myself liking your version of the LDB event a lot, you made Rory spunky and spontaneous.

I hope you feel inspired to continue with this fic
gypsykl79 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010