Reviews for Breaking Free
Unanomyous chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
smilesmilelaugh chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
update please! :)
egurdi1 chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
I just stumbled on this story over on Illusive, and I love it. I really hope you get to post again sometime soon! :]
Dana Levana chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Please update this soon! ) i need to read more!
chocolate fish chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
You're right, Rory does suit Maxie. You are a damn good writer, and don't let nobody tell you otherwise. I love this, and your other stories.

Chocolate Fishy
Rebeccajill chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
I love, love, love that you came back to continue this story.

This is one of those stories that I always wanted more of than the 3 brilliant chapters you first left us with, and here we are with 5.

I love Rory and Logan's interactions, and how Logan is slowly figuring out how to interact with Rory to know how to get to her and to slowly wear her down into getting her to go out with him.

It's just brilliant and great all around.

I can't wait to read more.
glass darkly 87 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
I absolutely adore all your Rory x Logan stories! This new take on how the witty couple met is refreshing. Keep up the great writing!
Juzzy88 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Great Chapter!
LauraWrites chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
not to bad the flow is okay needs to be a little smoother. one question there is no Dean right? just double checking.

Curley-Q chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
LOL, OMG Logan's reaction to Rory's parting line was too good! Please continue , I cannot wiat to see more!
apalusa-light chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Great, great chapter! Nice to see an update, I loved it! Hope you'll update again soon!
e13 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
naughty.pixxie chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
today, I stumbled upon this fic, and let me tell you: it's amazing! D and I love Logan's nickname for Rory. at first, I thought it would be weird (to see something different from Ace), but it grows on you.. xD and you know how to build up the tension really nicely!
StarA427 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
yeah! maxie and logan continue! I seriously thought this story was done for but thank you so much for not abandoning it! I love how you made Rory more spunky and well Lorelei-ish...and the interactions with all three of the "stooges" are great, its one of the reasons why i love all your gilmore girl stories, i'm always happy to see a curveball or different update. Hope you continue to update!
logan'sace chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
i love how "Nothing Like A Little Blackmail" played out in this chapter. please continue, can't wait to see the next installment. Love to see more colin, finn and rory interaction.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »