Reviews for Breaking Free
Ellie125 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
I love how Rory keeps Logan on his toes
music.IS.lovee chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
hahah i love it so far. :) update soon!
7gifts chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Funny enough I found myself liking your version of the LDB event a lot, you made Rory spunky and spontaneous.

I hope you feel inspired to continue with this fic
gypsykl79 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Please update soon...
Unanomyous chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
smilesmilelaugh chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
update please! :)
egurdi1 chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
I just stumbled on this story over on Illusive, and I love it. I really hope you get to post again sometime soon! :]
Dana Levana chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Please update this soon! ) i need to read more!
chocolate fish chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
You're right, Rory does suit Maxie. You are a damn good writer, and don't let nobody tell you otherwise. I love this, and your other stories.

Chocolate Fishy
Rebeccajill chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
I love, love, love that you came back to continue this story.

This is one of those stories that I always wanted more of than the 3 brilliant chapters you first left us with, and here we are with 5.

I love Rory and Logan's interactions, and how Logan is slowly figuring out how to interact with Rory to know how to get to her and to slowly wear her down into getting her to go out with him.

It's just brilliant and great all around.

I can't wait to read more.
glass darkly 87 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
I absolutely adore all your Rory x Logan stories! This new take on how the witty couple met is refreshing. Keep up the great writing!
Juzzy88 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Great Chapter!
LauraWrites chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
not to bad the flow is okay needs to be a little smoother. one question there is no Dean right? just double checking.

Curley-Q chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
LOL, OMG Logan's reaction to Rory's parting line was too good! Please continue , I cannot wiat to see more!
apalusa-light chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Great, great chapter! Nice to see an update, I loved it! Hope you'll update again soon!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »