Reviews for Breaking Free
Juzzy88 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Great Chapter!
LauraWrites chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
not to bad the flow is okay needs to be a little smoother. one question there is no Dean right? just double checking.

Laura
Curley-Q chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
LOL, OMG Logan's reaction to Rory's parting line was too good! Please continue , I cannot wiat to see more!
apalusa-light chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Great, great chapter! Nice to see an update, I loved it! Hope you'll update again soon!
e13 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
brilliant
naughty.pixxie chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
today, I stumbled upon this fic, and let me tell you: it's amazing! D and I love Logan's nickname for Rory. at first, I thought it would be weird (to see something different from Ace), but it grows on you.. xD and you know how to build up the tension really nicely!
StarA427 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
yeah! maxie and logan continue! I seriously thought this story was done for but thank you so much for not abandoning it! I love how you made Rory more spunky and well Lorelei-ish...and the interactions with all three of the "stooges" are great, its one of the reasons why i love all your gilmore girl stories, i'm always happy to see a curveball or different update. Hope you continue to update!
logan'sace chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
i love how "Nothing Like A Little Blackmail" played out in this chapter. please continue, can't wait to see the next installment. Love to see more colin, finn and rory interaction.
roryfan chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Breaking Free is the best original gg fiction i've ever read. please update asap. i loved how chapter 4 plays out. rory is truely master and commander.
Max chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
please update soon. i need more of maxie and logan fix.
Kaitlin P chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Can't help but love the playfulness of Logan. Can't help but love Logan and Rory together! It has been a long time since the last update. Will we be reading a new chapter soon? We need an update for Different, Curveball and Together While Apart. Please, pretty please.
dat panda bandit chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
this is really great and original. you have to update!
e13 chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
please please please update
Mac4Ace chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
I hope you continue the story and update soon. I can't wait for the next installment. I love how Rory roped in the guys and used a little blackmail for her story. This is the greatest AN Rogan fiction ever.
RoryLogan Fan chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
I pray and hope that you have not forgotten this wonderful story. Do not abandon this! We are patiently waiting for a new chapter. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »