Reviews for Plans
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
started watching this show abput a week go. I'm on season 2. And they are the best couple ever. They have bec
RachMachine chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This made me sad. And to make a reader sad the work has to be well written. Well, congratulations because now I'm sitting here remember season 3 and tearing up.

Arg...

Z
BobSince1934 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aww so sad. I loved it though. It was great.
ophelia-complex chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
thats so sad!

I'm only halfway through S1 of the show but my friends talk about it all the time so i know what happens, and im currently catching up watching on the net...

Dana's death scene made me cry (

you write good fic !

~ophelia~
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
What a beautiful piece! I never dreamed there would be quality L Word fanfiction, but I loved this!
Camins chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This one shot is amazing.I REALLY LOVE IT

Plus I've just seen that episode again, when Dana dies, and seriously this made me drop more than a tear.

It's awesome.

:**
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I know, I know... people always say... that made me cry... blah blah... but really, that was a close one. I almost let loose... *sniff* that was beautifully done and it sounded so much like are dear, sweet, quirky little Alice... beautiful job!
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I'm reminded of a quote from Willow in an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: "This is a very upsetting story." The tragedy of losing Dana still hits hard, and I can only imagine how it will impact the characters in season four, especially Alice. Though I cannot change the writing staff, I can hope that they will characterize as well as you have and make the show stronger, rather than let it whither away. And maybe get rid of Max, too. :)
Roxy chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
LOVED IT! It's great. It sounds so much like Alice. I pictured it all the way and...you made me dream and forget that Dana was dead...

Roxy
Enzi chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
OMG, It hurt me just to think that actually that must be what Alice was thinking...

I didn't saw the season 3 yet, cause I live in Argentina and they haven't even started with season 2 (even do I saw it all in my computer).

When I found out that Dana was going to die and how I felt terrible, why do they have to end up every season with a funeral?

This fic was really great, you stayed in character wich is weir to see, and you wrote it really well

You're going to my favorites

Bye.
Chelsea Van Der Pol chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
wow

that is a great one shot wonderful

tears in my eyes alice and dana should be together they shouldn't have killed dand off dammit

( sorry for the outburst you didn't kill her off just never agreed with it... I've not seen all of 3 even part of three after reading the recaps I couldnt make myself but you have Alice written very well
tussis chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
amazing fan fic :love: I haven't even seen the whole 1st season yet but I've heard the rumours and read the quotes. Alice's POV was terribly in character. hope you've written more LW ff cause I'm checking your profile xD a favourite.

mio
Necrosharpe chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
nice fic i like it. As you have only read the reviews a spoiler from me is that through series 3 Alice tries to resolve her dispair at Dana's loss maybe you could include your spin on things. Plus im intrigued to see what will happen to Al season 4. Good luck this was a very passionate heart felt fic