Reviews for Indistinct in the Distance
za chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
i love it. i was so afraid they wont make it. its reallyreally good. thanks!
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is the second time today I've been surprised by a fic. Job well done.
ising4life chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
loved this!
witchdivasirenqueen chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
absolutely brilliant

sad and honest

but with a happy ending
Marin Liliz chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Strangely, I think this is the first R/S fic I've read that's happens in the school years, then again I'm knew to the fandom.

They sound and act like I think the teenager Remus and Sirius should sound and act in the wonderful setting you created for them.
CaffeineWords chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I LOVE your writing...please please please keep it up!
Dream.Of.Rainy.Days-x chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Wow. I really loved this one-shot, and although I would like a sequel to it, I do love the ending to this & it seems like a good place to end.

The way you write both characters [in all of your fics, I've read them all] is exactly how I imagine them in my head. I also realy love your writing style in general. Just.. wow.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Oh my God... This is incredible, well done... I absolutely love it. Beautiful misunderstanding.
Drakal chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
absolutley amazing. SiriusXLupin is amazing, and i can picture them together. It's so sad that we can see what everyone looked like when they were young :( but its great!
Angels-above chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
crossed wires much! very good well done!
mehchel chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow, I loved this. It's well-written. I can actually picture Remus and Sirius on each other.
FangQueen13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
This was fantastic, I added it to my favorite stories. Your character depictions are great and you have a great way of using language. I loved it!
Edifonso chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
What a truly lovely story. All the emotions, the drama, felt very real to me. And the ee cummings at the end was an especially nice touch.
Apus-Equuleus chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
This is a brilliant piece of work

Please continue on ... I love it
GreenMeansGo chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I really enjoyed it. Great job.