Reviews for Twits, Gits, and Harry
No Name chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I cant believe I hadn't come across this sooner! It's hilarious! Love it that you've taken the light, funy and slightly crack side of the while Harry Leaving Ginny affair. Has sooooo much potential, which I'm sure you'll live up to in the next few chapters.

Although, this seems a bit like that 'Angus, Things and Snogging' book. Were you maybe inspired by it? (I read your disclaimer that you're not British, it's pretty amazing how well you can write "British" so well.)

I actually - and sadly- read the Christmas one before this one. I've got to say, you got even funnier and crack-ier between this and the sequel.

Looking forward to reading your other stuff :)
Obsessed With Chocolate chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
Hahahaha Hope that sequel comes SOON!
Morphox chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
This has to be the most I have ever laughed at a fic! Seriously now! I have read WELL over 500 storys on here but I can gaurentee that your's is #1 for me laughing the most! It was about 1AM when i was reading this and I had to keep laughing into my pillow so that I wouldn't wake up my parents! Oh, just thinking bak on it I am still laughing! I was so tired but couldn't stop reading!

LadyErised chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
You have one of the funniest interpetations of Ginny I have ever read! I loved it! XD

I'm going to go read the sequel now! (There is a sequel right?)

Much love to you!

Owl Emporium chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
Ahahahahaha. AHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh wow, that was brilliant! Absolutely hilairous! Loved it! Great, great job! :]
MissMarauder4487 chapter 6 . 6/29/2007
I love your stories! This one was absolutly Hilarious! Right, i'm gonna go check out your other stories!
Kasemei-chan chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
LOVE THIS STORY! It's so freaking funny! onto your others!
LoveOblivious chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
"Did we both agree we liked fried chicken?" M fried chicken who wouldn't like it... well possibly a vegetarian and a diet person who only drinks water and eats cereal.

“Harry, what in the name of Uncle Alastor’s knickers are you doing?” Ginny said exasperatedly. Tehehe knickers

“I’m just using my jedi mind powers.” Harry smirked.

Mind powers!

A brill story keep em coming, off to read some more.
LoveOblivious chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
I might have to pull a cannibal and eat him.

Reminds me of the time me and my friend got stuck in a lift she said she might have to pull a cannibal on me and alas i'm still here to tell the tale.

Ha, cage bag o' food, brilliant.
LoveOblivious chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
The tree just stood there. It didn’t even try to get out of the way.

This reminds me of the time i tried didn't work.

Brill i LOVE your story's!
LoveOblivious chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Dad put his socks in the freezer. It was slightly frightening in a creepy sort of way. Like dad was going mad. That or his was already pissed.

This reminds me of when my dad put his mobile in the feezer, and the amazing thing... it still worked after being in the freezer for a week maybe my dad is going mad too.

Anywho great chappie! Incredibly sniggerous.
theweakking chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Lol I love it!
Fraternal Name Twin chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Muahaha! I have to say, this is probably the best HP funny fic I've ever read...though it's not as good when you don't have anyone to read it to! XD
SnowflakeGinny chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
oh my bloody god! i just fell off me chair becouse i'm laughing my ass off! i can't breath help me!

this is fucking (not in a bad way) mind blasting! this just brilliant!

i have to go lay doawn my back is killing me from the fall.

Tragic xx Nightmare chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
I love your story.

I can't wait for the sequel.