Reviews for In Which Our Heroine Takes A Tumble
It's so cute! 3 Love it!
MrsJohnnyDepp Jack Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
wow
Civilized Monster chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Haha! I love this story, it was so pleasant to read. I hope you write more on Sam and Jerry, even if not in a romantic way. You wrote all the characters perfectly in their own skins and I was able to clearly understand and empathize with Sam. Great job :)
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
AW!

Great little oneshot - Sam & Jerry are my favourite Totally Spies! characters and I always knew she was his favourite!
Anutheal chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Aw...it's been awhile since I read any good TS fanfic and that was amazing, I've always been totally infatuated with Jerry and the tantalizing relationship between the two of them was amazing. Splendid job!

Ani
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That was great! It was so awesome! I personally would like to see how you would do when the spies at their younger ages were swimming at all. I think you'd do pretty good. Don't need to, but I personally would like to see it. If it doesn't seem like a pain to ask, would you check out some of my stories just so I could get your own opinion? BTW, I remember this being your Fanfiction penname and "sammie" being your penname on I hope you'll check out some of my stories - you don't have to, but I'd appreciate it if you did.

-Mathew