Reviews for In Which Our Heroine Takes A Tumble
It's so cute! 3 Love it!
MrsJohnnyDepp Jack Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
wow
Civilized Monster chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Haha! I love this story, it was so pleasant to read. I hope you write more on Sam and Jerry, even if not in a romantic way. You wrote all the characters perfectly in their own skins and I was able to clearly understand and empathize with Sam. Great job :)
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
AW!

Great little oneshot - Sam & Jerry are my favourite Totally Spies! characters and I always knew she was his favourite!
Anutheal chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Aw...it's been awhile since I read any good TS fanfic and that was amazing, I've always been totally infatuated with Jerry and the tantalizing relationship between the two of them was amazing. Splendid job!

~Ani
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That was great! It was so awesome! I personally would like to see how you would do when the spies at their younger ages were swimming at all. I think you'd do pretty good. Don't need to, but I personally would like to see it. If it doesn't seem like a pain to ask, would you check out some of my stories just so I could get your own opinion? BTW, I remember this being your Fanfiction penname and "sammie" being your penname on I hope you'll check out some of my stories - you don't have to, but I'd appreciate it if you did.

-Mathew