Reviews for A Sky Witch
anon chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
Another perfectly written chapter. Can't wait to find out the secret Benett is hiding.
anon chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
Again, accolades to your work.

I keep saying that don't 1? Should really be giving an assessment of your work instead of praising you. But alas, there really is nothing to be critical of. Grammar is fine, structure and expression are both excellent. Sonope, no negative critisism from my part.

Love the way you pay attention to the tiniest of details inside the story. Gives a very nice picture of the surroundings and situation of the story, without getting overly descriptive.

So, again I'm my congratulations on another chapter well done (what else is new? :) ) and hope to see you soon with another episode.
anon chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
Me again, anothother good chapter collaborated. Filled with with the right amount of suspense, intrigue and romance. Have to love this fic.

PS - Am I the only one seeing this fic or what? Because something of this quality should have a lot more reviews.
anon chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
Another great chapter, it really is a pity with the lack of reviews. I assure you that it has nothing ro do with our authoring skills. Story is evenly paced, and you have a good habit of giving readers a mental picture of what is going on without making it tedious by "over-explaining" situations.

Don't give up, enough chapters will get more reviews from people. This lack in reviews reminds me of another great fanfictioner - Luna Manar. In my opininon, probably the greatest FFVI writer in Fanfiction. He sadly, also has relatively low review counts to show for his work.
anon chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
Fabulous work, cant believe there are hardly any reviews for the story.

Well paced, gripping action and solid detail to backup the action sequences.

Perhaps a refining of the title will attract more interest. I personally passed over the story 3 or 4 times before I entered. Summary jus wasn't engaging enough to attract my attention.

Anyway, good work, and hope you get more reviews.
r chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Interesting story looking forward to more