Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
balanced insanity chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
*claps* Yay! That was wonderful! Good job!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
wow i didn't expect to like that but i thought it was really good. Strangly stubtle with that humour that made it really good.
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Wow! This was also very hilarious! This is defintiely going in my favs and you are definitely going in my fav authors! You have a hell of an imagination! Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories!
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 8/9/2007

Great job.

D
Jack of Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Brilliant ending!

That is one of the LONGEST one-shots I've read. But it was wonderful all the same.

Thank you for writing! _
Emu Alive and Kicking chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh my gosh I fell into a fit of very unfitting giggles so many times while I read this. You're a very good writer, and I hope what you have up wont be the last of these that you write.
usetherighthand chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Ah, man. X'D

The ending just killed me.

Brilliant work, I love this piece. (:

I liked Snape's part in the fic, it made me giggle to think that THAT'S what goes on in his head. XD

And the part where Draco cackles in the Common Room? Made of WIN. It's so odd to imagine him rolling around on the floor.

I also loved Dumbledore's speech at the end. X'D (PWN'T, boys, PWN'T.)

Poor Draco. X'D

Good job keeping everyone in character, by the way.

And it was a smashing touch to have the purebloods oblivious to Muggle-borne illness.

I totally love the humor worked into the piece, it somehow works well with the fluffiness.

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more fanfics from you in the future. (:

I still can't believe I'm reading HP fanfics again. XD
Makayla chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I know I've already reviewed once bout I wasn't logged in and I just read this story again so I thought I'd do a signed review this time!

This is such a great story and I love the images of a flu ridden Harry- he really does look cute! It makes me want to draw him but I'm a terrible artist so I won't bother lol.

Please go forth and some lovely yummy things for your reward! Now I think I might just go read it again ;D!
2maluv chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
very funny and well written, wish you could have included a bit of a more detailed reaction from ron and the slytherins though, i find them hilarious! D

Faith _
Animekitty07 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
damn i read this before.

i cant believe i didnt review it. stupid stupid me.

its really funny. ahah

anyways keep up the wonderful work!

see ya!

~*Animekitty07*~
Maethoriel chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
that was great!
dreamniffler chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was incredibly cute. I loved how you kept Harry and Draco in-character throughout the whole thing. Brilliant job.
Katlyn chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Loved it. :)

I also love Harry's protestations that he doesn't have the flu! Just a cold! I'm so sick of people insisting that they -do- have the flu every time they get a sniffle.
6tigercubs chapter 1 . 4/24/2007