Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
That-Fresh-Rain-Smell chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Well, now, my deaest, er...edwin (
tea chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
heh.. draco points... good job, didn't excatly LOVE it, but really really really really really liked it is a good idea.

keep writing.

keep safe

don't do drugs.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
What? I was so sure I had reviewed this already... Well, it seems I haven't, so just to let you know; this is an amazing fanfic, you are an incredible writer and when I read it I was completely floored. Very, very well done indeed...

Ciao
grimm018 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
definitly loved it!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Love it.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Cute!
Kaliska Dolan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This was absolutely great! I just can't add any other remarks on your writing for it was perfect in my eyes!
lil noir neko chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Beautiful job. I was laughing like crazy. Nice job
Poetic Folly chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
... *Laughs* I was laughing so much during this... I'm still smiling now.

ANYWHO; I LOVED reading this! Very well written, and I also loved how you made it how the wizrds had no idea what a cold was-only the Muggleborn. *Snickers* FINALLY, people realize Muggleborns DO know something, hehe...
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
"Draco began to cackle, head thrown back as he imagined his successful plan. He went unnoticed by the others in the common room; it was unusual if someone did not cackle at some point each evening in the Slytherin common room, and Draco especially was known to collapse onto the rug and roll around with tears streaming down his face as a result of his diabolical plans, which he somehow never managed to pull off. A few of his friends rolled their eyes at the inevitable moment when Draco would return to them, sullen faced, muttering about that ‘damn Gryffindor, half-blooded, Golden Wonder Boy’, and they hoped that this time Draco would return without a red and gold mane."

That is my favourite paragraph out of this oneshot. I was laughing my head off picturing Draco rolling around cackling like a madman...*wipes a tear* Whew...I loved it, sweets. ;]
sweetlyevil chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I love this story! It is so cute! And a great oneshot!
PeaceBeyond chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Lol.. this is so cute.. Love it!
xsaraxmalfoyxpotterx chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
:O:O:O i love it... :);) good jobb
kaiba-queen chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
brilliant, I feel absolutely no sympathy for Draco at catching the flu, and I agree that ron is so slow he couldn't catch his breath, let alone a cold.

Keep up the great work!
James's Fire chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
lol, poor harry, grr the only part i didn't like was snape's part "and it pleased him to see James Potter’s brat not even managing to successfully leave the room" ehh i didn't like that line cause his inslut to james, but whatever boys and their silly fudes, : ). i still really enjoyed this, it was sosoosoo long but it was worth it in the end!: )
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »