Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
QuincePaste chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
very very nice i like your sense of humor.

lots of kisses

Quince
Silver-Dragons-Daemon-Child chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
cute! i loved it:p couldnt catch a cold...omg lol...it works though!... anyways, ahem...10/10
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This was brilliant!

I loved your writing and I loved the storyline...ah hell - I just loved the whole thing!

Your writing was excellent! I loved the way you wrote Harry and Draco. I think you managed their charactors really well.

This was so GOOD!

I hope to see more from you in the future!

xoxo Tasha
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Whoo! *glomps you* Thanks for another luverly HD fic. X3 Fave!
That-Fresh-Rain-Smell chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Well, now, my deaest, er...edwin (
tea chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
heh.. draco points... good job, didn't excatly LOVE it, but really really really really really liked it is a good idea.

keep writing.

keep safe

don't do drugs.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
What? I was so sure I had reviewed this already... Well, it seems I haven't, so just to let you know; this is an amazing fanfic, you are an incredible writer and when I read it I was completely floored. Very, very well done indeed...

Ciao
grimm018 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
definitly loved it!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Love it.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Cute!
Kaliska Dolan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This was absolutely great! I just can't add any other remarks on your writing for it was perfect in my eyes!
lil noir neko chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Beautiful job. I was laughing like crazy. Nice job
Poetic Folly chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
... *Laughs* I was laughing so much during this... I'm still smiling now.

ANYWHO; I LOVED reading this! Very well written, and I also loved how you made it how the wizrds had no idea what a cold was-only the Muggleborn. *Snickers* FINALLY, people realize Muggleborns DO know something, hehe...
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
"Draco began to cackle, head thrown back as he imagined his successful plan. He went unnoticed by the others in the common room; it was unusual if someone did not cackle at some point each evening in the Slytherin common room, and Draco especially was known to collapse onto the rug and roll around with tears streaming down his face as a result of his diabolical plans, which he somehow never managed to pull off. A few of his friends rolled their eyes at the inevitable moment when Draco would return to them, sullen faced, muttering about that ‘damn Gryffindor, half-blooded, Golden Wonder Boy’, and they hoped that this time Draco would return without a red and gold mane."

That is my favourite paragraph out of this oneshot. I was laughing my head off picturing Draco rolling around cackling like a madman...*wipes a tear* Whew...I loved it, sweets. ;]
sweetlyevil chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I love this story! It is so cute! And a great oneshot!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »