Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
Kaliska Dolan chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This was absolutely great! I just can't add any other remarks on your writing for it was perfect in my eyes!
lil noir neko chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Beautiful job. I was laughing like crazy. Nice job
Poetic Folly chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
... *Laughs* I was laughing so much during this... I'm still smiling now.

ANYWHO; I LOVED reading this! Very well written, and I also loved how you made it how the wizrds had no idea what a cold was-only the Muggleborn. *Snickers* FINALLY, people realize Muggleborns DO know something, hehe...
Eris Mackenzie chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
"Draco began to cackle, head thrown back as he imagined his successful plan. He went unnoticed by the others in the common room; it was unusual if someone did not cackle at some point each evening in the Slytherin common room, and Draco especially was known to collapse onto the rug and roll around with tears streaming down his face as a result of his diabolical plans, which he somehow never managed to pull off. A few of his friends rolled their eyes at the inevitable moment when Draco would return to them, sullen faced, muttering about that ‘damn Gryffindor, half-blooded, Golden Wonder Boy’, and they hoped that this time Draco would return without a red and gold mane."

That is my favourite paragraph out of this oneshot. I was laughing my head off picturing Draco rolling around cackling like a madman...*wipes a tear* Whew...I loved it, sweets. ;]
sweetlyevil chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I love this story! It is so cute! And a great oneshot!
PeaceBeyond chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Lol.. this is so cute.. Love it!
xsaraxmalfoyxpotterx chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
:O:O:O i love it... :);) good jobb
kaiba-queen chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
brilliant, I feel absolutely no sympathy for Draco at catching the flu, and I agree that ron is so slow he couldn't catch his breath, let alone a cold.

Keep up the great work!
James's Fire chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
lol, poor harry, grr the only part i didn't like was snape's part "and it pleased him to see James Potter’s brat not even managing to successfully leave the room" ehh i didn't like that line cause his inslut to james, but whatever boys and their silly fudes, : ). i still really enjoyed this, it was sosoosoo long but it was worth it in the end!: )
Hoshiko-Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Kawaii! _
Nephila chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
altho im not happy with the fact that i had 2 sign in 2 review, i luved yer fic! it was quite cute n if i had not been alone my family surly would have thought i was crazi :) i think you most defiantly have a future in writing. you are quite good at it. (ya i read your bio heh) and if you are still looking for a good fic.. in my opinion.. i have a few in my fav stories. i also HATE fics that are not finished so i have very few... sum where around 10 i would think all others are 1 shots or complete :) ne ways thnx again 4 the fic!
I Am Not Michael Caine chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You made me join.

You actually made me join, just so I could review and gloat at my oh-so-clever detective work.

Who am I? Lest you cannot guess, I have hidden in my penname a clever clue designed to narrow down the possibilites.

I am absolutely, without question, not Michael Caine.

And to the fic itself?

I LIKES FIC.

I ESPECIALLY LIKES THIS FIC.

I feel that this criticism is all you need to improve immeasurably as a writer and grow to earn further regard from your esteemed colleagues, myself not included, since this has been such an odd and rather silly introduction for other would-be readers that I fear I shall not make an appearance on again. (I stick to the shadows, carry a gun.)

Anyway. I may message you with my guesses as to your gender, based on a careful study of the Differences Between The Genders as pioneered by Dr. Glenn, PhD.

More to the point, I may message you with my guesses as to the reason for your gender which may or may not be read far too deeply from a certain oh-so-influential quote in Book Six which I am currently re-reading. For no real reason, other than the front cover amuses me.

Anyhow. Given that there were only two lines of criticism in this, I have rambled on for ages. I do apologise.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I Am Not Michael Caine

xx
aylan chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I laughed so hard when Draco sneezed that I literally fell out of my chair. I love this story and you are now one of my favorite authors.
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Loved it, great stuff.
yaoinessdotcom chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
that was so long and so cute! i cant believe it took me half an hour to read that...
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »