Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
I Am Not Michael Caine chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You made me join.

You actually made me join, just so I could review and gloat at my oh-so-clever detective work.

Who am I? Lest you cannot guess, I have hidden in my penname a clever clue designed to narrow down the possibilites.

I am absolutely, without question, not Michael Caine.

And to the fic itself?

I LIKES FIC.

I ESPECIALLY LIKES THIS FIC.

I feel that this criticism is all you need to improve immeasurably as a writer and grow to earn further regard from your esteemed colleagues, myself not included, since this has been such an odd and rather silly introduction for other would-be readers that I fear I shall not make an appearance on again. (I stick to the shadows, carry a gun.)

Anyway. I may message you with my guesses as to your gender, based on a careful study of the Differences Between The Genders as pioneered by Dr. Glenn, PhD.

More to the point, I may message you with my guesses as to the reason for your gender which may or may not be read far too deeply from a certain oh-so-influential quote in Book Six which I am currently re-reading. For no real reason, other than the front cover amuses me.

Anyhow. Given that there were only two lines of criticism in this, I have rambled on for ages. I do apologise.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

~ I Am Not Michael Caine

xx
aylan chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I laughed so hard when Draco sneezed that I literally fell out of my chair. I love this story and you are now one of my favorite authors.
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Loved it, great stuff.
yaoinessdotcom chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
that was so long and so cute! i cant believe it took me half an hour to read that...
Taemanaku chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
My goodness, that was a great one-shot! - It was funny, sweet, and ended so nicely I don't think you could have done a better job at it. Definitely going on my favorite stories list.
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
EHehehehee... don't have much time to review sorry, but it was hilarious! and so sweet!

Ich really, really liked to read it very much! *g*

Cat
wilie chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I loved your fic. And was sad to find it was your only one. I will be glad to read anything you might publish in the future, as I greatly enjoyed this fic.

I do think I might've discovered a few spelling errors, but then again, I COULD be miwing yours up with someone else' fic since I read far too much to be healty.

And as far as fic' I think you should read, well anyone under my favorite stories really, but I highly reccomend woes of the moon and Embracing the moon. (sadly Woes of the Moon isn't finished).

I really do hope I've made you clear on how much I enjoyed "Couldn't Catch a Cold" and deeply apologise for my long review.
Di-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I love your writing style and would love to read whatever original work you have, if it's published anywhere. Couldn't Catch a Cold is adorable and original, and I quite love all parts of it. The ending is awesome, by the way. :D
rayama chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
LOL. Cute fic.
lil-angel-madi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Hey! i loved it! it was so cute! D
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
that was so cute! long, tho. but dosn't matter. um, okay... i loved that they were pretty IC (though sometimes you exagerated it-but it was funny!). that was a really good fic... im gonna go see what else you've wrote! keep writing! *adds to alerts and favs*
Lucycat chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
ya know what? I liked it! :D keep up the good work!
Dementor Ice Cream chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very cute, especially the end, though it seems to move pretty fast.

However, your medical facts are not quite right. From the CDC website: "The flu and the common cold are both respiratory illnesses but they are caused by different viruses. Because these two types of illnesses have similar flu-like symptoms, it can be difficult to tell the difference between them based on symptoms alone. In general, the flu is worse than the common cold, and symptoms such as fever, body aches, extreme tiredness, and dry cough are more common and intense. Colds are usually milder than the flu. People with colds are more likely to have a runny or stuffy nose. Colds generally do not result in serious health problems, such as pneumonia, bacterial infections, or hospitalizations." They're not the same thing!
TheSmallestGhost chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
that was enjoyable...i really like at the end when draco starts sneezzing...

(an obvous sign...students of hogwarts BEWARE! HEHEHEHEHE:))

anyways nice story...continue with that genre...its hard to find stories like that:)

olivia
rinrin-chan4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh God that was GrEaT... I'm grinning from ear 2 ear! Hehehehehee... Guess I'm hopelessly romantic after all (I hide it well from frenz though)... I can now go to LalaLand after reading such an adorable fic... Thank u! And write more okay? Love your way of writing! Muax .~
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »