Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
PeaceBeyond chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Lol.. this is so cute.. Love it!
xsaraxmalfoyxpotterx chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
:O:O:O i love it... :);) good jobb
kaiba-queen chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
brilliant, I feel absolutely no sympathy for Draco at catching the flu, and I agree that ron is so slow he couldn't catch his breath, let alone a cold.

Keep up the great work!
James's Fire chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
lol, poor harry, grr the only part i didn't like was snape's part "and it pleased him to see James Potter’s brat not even managing to successfully leave the room" ehh i didn't like that line cause his inslut to james, but whatever boys and their silly fudes, : ). i still really enjoyed this, it was sosoosoo long but it was worth it in the end!: )
Hoshiko-Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Kawaii! _
Nephila chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
altho im not happy with the fact that i had 2 sign in 2 review, i luved yer fic! it was quite cute n if i had not been alone my family surly would have thought i was crazi :) i think you most defiantly have a future in writing. you are quite good at it. (ya i read your bio heh) and if you are still looking for a good fic.. in my opinion.. i have a few in my fav stories. i also HATE fics that are not finished so i have very few... sum where around 10 i would think all others are 1 shots or complete :) ne ways thnx again 4 the fic!
I Am Not Michael Caine chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You made me join.

You actually made me join, just so I could review and gloat at my oh-so-clever detective work.

Who am I? Lest you cannot guess, I have hidden in my penname a clever clue designed to narrow down the possibilites.

I am absolutely, without question, not Michael Caine.

And to the fic itself?

I LIKES FIC.

I ESPECIALLY LIKES THIS FIC.

I feel that this criticism is all you need to improve immeasurably as a writer and grow to earn further regard from your esteemed colleagues, myself not included, since this has been such an odd and rather silly introduction for other would-be readers that I fear I shall not make an appearance on again. (I stick to the shadows, carry a gun.)

Anyway. I may message you with my guesses as to your gender, based on a careful study of the Differences Between The Genders as pioneered by Dr. Glenn, PhD.

More to the point, I may message you with my guesses as to the reason for your gender which may or may not be read far too deeply from a certain oh-so-influential quote in Book Six which I am currently re-reading. For no real reason, other than the front cover amuses me.

Anyhow. Given that there were only two lines of criticism in this, I have rambled on for ages. I do apologise.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

~ I Am Not Michael Caine

xx
aylan chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I laughed so hard when Draco sneezed that I literally fell out of my chair. I love this story and you are now one of my favorite authors.
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Loved it, great stuff.
yaoinessdotcom chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
that was so long and so cute! i cant believe it took me half an hour to read that...
Taemanaku chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
My goodness, that was a great one-shot! - It was funny, sweet, and ended so nicely I don't think you could have done a better job at it. Definitely going on my favorite stories list.
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
EHehehehee... don't have much time to review sorry, but it was hilarious! and so sweet!

Ich really, really liked to read it very much! *g*

Cat
wilie chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I loved your fic. And was sad to find it was your only one. I will be glad to read anything you might publish in the future, as I greatly enjoyed this fic.

I do think I might've discovered a few spelling errors, but then again, I COULD be miwing yours up with someone else' fic since I read far too much to be healty.

And as far as fic' I think you should read, well anyone under my favorite stories really, but I highly reccomend woes of the moon and Embracing the moon. (sadly Woes of the Moon isn't finished).

I really do hope I've made you clear on how much I enjoyed "Couldn't Catch a Cold" and deeply apologise for my long review.
Di-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I love your writing style and would love to read whatever original work you have, if it's published anywhere. Couldn't Catch a Cold is adorable and original, and I quite love all parts of it. The ending is awesome, by the way. :D
rayama chapter 1 . 4/20/2006