Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
TheSmallestGhost chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
that was enjoyable...i really like at the end when draco starts sneezzing...

(an obvous sign...students of hogwarts BEWARE! HEHEHEHEHE:))

anyways nice story...continue with that genre...its hard to find stories like that:)

olivia
rinrin-chan4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh God that was GrEaT... I'm grinning from ear 2 ear! Hehehehehee... Guess I'm hopelessly romantic after all (I hide it well from frenz though)... I can now go to LalaLand after reading such an adorable fic... Thank u! And write more okay? Love your way of writing! Muax .~
Marauders-Lover chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
hehe this was cute. i hope you do mroe stories.
luv failures chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I must say this was pretty good. It was a bit too fast, but hten again it was only a one-shot. Short and sweet with lots of snogs is just the way I like it. I must say, your story is just whst the doctor ordered.

p.s. if this sounds in any way at all cheesy, then my goal is accomplished. keep writng :p
MortPourRien chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
AW, SWEETNESS! Because of this, I'm up at three in the morning, smiling like an ass. Best HP/DM I've come across as of yet, hands down, no joke.
Draconis-Minor chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Awesome i loved it
Bouncerok chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Please update you should make Harry sick more some reason i love sick harry fanfiction
pinK miKan chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Aww.. this is so cute!

I love your descriptions of Snape, they had me laughing like crazy...

I love the ending as well... I knew that Draco would get sick as well. Great fic!
galiemme chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh, I absoluty loved this! I just KNEW Draco was going to have a cold too though xD I had alot of fun reading it through I have no specific comments or anything... I'm of no use x3
midnightair chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
that was really good, funny too. loved the ending. great work!
Savoir Faire chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Darling, what a perfect piece you’ve written! I could not help myself; I read it twice in one sitting and have now decided to print it and harry some of my friends into reading it (perhaps garnering you a few reviews as well—you don’t mind, do you?). I just love all the humour and your portrayal of the overly-dreaded Potions professor. I pity him actually, since no one has truly appreciated him for the over-zealous dramatic perfectionist that he truly is! But the way you write—perfect, darling, absolutely perfect! And as for Harry’s little lap dance, I have a few things to say about that, but Draco’s reaction really sums it up. **insert awkward laughter** Well then, I suppose I really ought to check on your profile and see more of your delicious writings. Now if only I could do a dramatic exit. Hmm, me thinks I ought to practise slinking in the shadows as well, hmm?

Oh, btw, Ron really IS a tad bit slow, isn't he? LMAO.
animelvr4evr chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
hahaha i loved the ending, hahahha i cant stop laughing i LOVED this
quixotomy chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
ahahaha! tht was so funny! and so cute! go harry/draco
Shakespeares Whore chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
that is so cute, i think i can now sleep well. that just made my night. i thoughally enjoyed that.
Dartmoor'Swan chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Oh. My. Goodness. That was so good and so cute. I loved it!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »