Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
lil-angel-madi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Hey! i loved it! it was so cute! D
Nariko.Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
that was so cute! long, tho. but dosn't matter. um, okay... i loved that they were pretty IC (though sometimes you exagerated it-but it was funny!). that was a really good fic... im gonna go see what else you've wrote! keep writing! *adds to alerts and favs*
Lucycat chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
ya know what? I liked it! :D keep up the good work!
Dementor Ice Cream chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very cute, especially the end, though it seems to move pretty fast.

However, your medical facts are not quite right. From the CDC website: "The flu and the common cold are both respiratory illnesses but they are caused by different viruses. Because these two types of illnesses have similar flu-like symptoms, it can be difficult to tell the difference between them based on symptoms alone. In general, the flu is worse than the common cold, and symptoms such as fever, body aches, extreme tiredness, and dry cough are more common and intense. Colds are usually milder than the flu. People with colds are more likely to have a runny or stuffy nose. Colds generally do not result in serious health problems, such as pneumonia, bacterial infections, or hospitalizations." They're not the same thing!
TheSmallestGhost chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
that was enjoyable...i really like at the end when draco starts sneezzing...

(an obvous sign...students of hogwarts BEWARE! HEHEHEHEHE:))

anyways nice story...continue with that genre...its hard to find stories like that:)

olivia
rinrin-chan4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh God that was GrEaT... I'm grinning from ear 2 ear! Hehehehehee... Guess I'm hopelessly romantic after all (I hide it well from frenz though)... I can now go to LalaLand after reading such an adorable fic... Thank u! And write more okay? Love your way of writing! Muax .~
Marauders-Lover chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
hehe this was cute. i hope you do mroe stories.
luv failures chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I must say this was pretty good. It was a bit too fast, but hten again it was only a one-shot. Short and sweet with lots of snogs is just the way I like it. I must say, your story is just whst the doctor ordered.

p.s. if this sounds in any way at all cheesy, then my goal is accomplished. keep writng :p
MortPourRien chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
AW, SWEETNESS! Because of this, I'm up at three in the morning, smiling like an ass. Best HP/DM I've come across as of yet, hands down, no joke.
Draconis-Minor chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Awesome i loved it
Bouncerok chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Please update you should make Harry sick more some reason i love sick harry fanfiction
pinK miKan chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Aww.. this is so cute!

I love your descriptions of Snape, they had me laughing like crazy...

I love the ending as well... I knew that Draco would get sick as well. Great fic!
galiemme chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh, I absoluty loved this! I just KNEW Draco was going to have a cold too though xD I had alot of fun reading it through I have no specific comments or anything... I'm of no use x3
midnightair chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
that was really good, funny too. loved the ending. great work!
Savoir Faire chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Darling, what a perfect piece you’ve written! I could not help myself; I read it twice in one sitting and have now decided to print it and harry some of my friends into reading it (perhaps garnering you a few reviews as well—you don’t mind, do you?). I just love all the humour and your portrayal of the overly-dreaded Potions professor. I pity him actually, since no one has truly appreciated him for the over-zealous dramatic perfectionist that he truly is! But the way you write—perfect, darling, absolutely perfect! And as for Harry’s little lap dance, I have a few things to say about that, but Draco’s reaction really sums it up. **insert awkward laughter** Well then, I suppose I really ought to check on your profile and see more of your delicious writings. Now if only I could do a dramatic exit. Hmm, me thinks I ought to practise slinking in the shadows as well, hmm?

Oh, btw, Ron really IS a tad bit slow, isn't he? LMAO.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »