Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I thought it was a little slow going at the beginning, but definitely improved :) & the end was adorable!
Hyperbole23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awww! I love this! The story is both adorable and hilarious, as are the characters of Draco and Harry in this. Fantastic story! Keep up the good work!
Ty Rose chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
" 'Things Not to Ask About' with 'The Incident With Dumbledore's Undergarments' and 'McGonagall's Fur Balls'"

Bwahaha...Why, oh why did I take a drink JUST before reading that line? Yet another rib-crackingly funny story. Thanks for that (my laptop screen DOESN'T thank you! :)
Sasha Mubijo chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was really good, at first I wasn't so sure because of the weird bases of the story. However, I'm happy to say that this was awesome and that I will definitely favorite this story!
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I enjoyed this thoroughly. It certainly made me laugh. Your Sev here was hysterical (but mad me a little sad. Poor Sevvie!). Your Draco was a little more feminine than i was expecting, but i adore him.

Congrats on a job well done!

Frankie
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
lol... love it!
Finished Reading chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
delightful
LaughingLast chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
You can chalk me up in the 'loved it' column. Although why Hermione didn't just drag him off to Madam Pomfrey promptly, I really can't imagine.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awwww, absolutely one of my favorites!
FountainOfPens chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was hilarious :P loved it!
TwistedAngel08 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
it was so cute and adorable and omg you need to do a sequel! i really liked it, it was very funny and cute and much better than what i had been reading before i discovered it! great job!
chadders chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
loved it :) poor harry (and draco) colds are bad but flu is like death on a plate!
SoulBreak chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Haha! I knew Draco would sneeze after Dumbledore's speech! Yet it was still hilarious when it happened. Especially at the end, when Draco tells Ron:"You're so slow that you couldn't catch a cold." Hahaha poor Ron
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
oh gosh..who knew that the common cold could be made into such a problem..lmao! hehe i was just hoping and praying that draco would sneeze during dumble's speech..and he did (:
BlackUbbing chapter 1 . 10/25/2010