Reviews for Couldn't Catch a Cold
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Aww that's just too cute!

I would probably write more about it if I didn't have my own muggle cold right now.
musme chapter 1 . 11/1/2011

Awwww. Sweet fluff!
XXShiro-KunXX chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Loved it! Absolutely adored it :D
Bespoke Ink chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was amazing. A really good story.

Especially the ending. xD

I think it was just long enough, but not to long or short.

So, that was really, really good!
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I thought it was a little slow going at the beginning, but definitely improved :) & the end was adorable!
Hyperbole23 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awww! I love this! The story is both adorable and hilarious, as are the characters of Draco and Harry in this. Fantastic story! Keep up the good work!
Ty Rose chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
" 'Things Not to Ask About' with 'The Incident With Dumbledore's Undergarments' and 'McGonagall's Fur Balls'"

Bwahaha...Why, oh why did I take a drink JUST before reading that line? Yet another rib-crackingly funny story. Thanks for that (my laptop screen DOESN'T thank you! :)
Ren Testsu chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was really good, at first I wasn't so sure because of the weird bases of the story. However, I'm happy to say that this was awesome and that I will definitely favorite this story!
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I enjoyed this thoroughly. It certainly made me laugh. Your Sev here was hysterical (but mad me a little sad. Poor Sevvie!). Your Draco was a little more feminine than i was expecting, but i adore him.

Congrats on a job well done!

~Frankie
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
lol... love it!
Finished Reading chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
delightful
LaughingLast chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
You can chalk me up in the 'loved it' column. Although why Hermione didn't just drag him off to Madam Pomfrey promptly, I really can't imagine.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awwww, absolutely one of my favorites!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »