Reviews for Three Days
Jaida857 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Wow. Just, wow. This is good enough to be published. I started this less than two days ago and spent all my spare time reading it. I even read it for three hours straight last night without even realizing it, and then was up until 2am reading more!

I don't know how you manage to understand and portray the characters so well, but everything sounded perfectly natural and I could easily imagine every event really happening. And how do you manage to make everything they do so interesting? There were no dull moments even if they were simply eating breakfast.

I've never read Susan Kay's novel, but you're making me want to jump right into it because of the way you managed to integrate so much history into your story without having it seem forced.

I swear if you publish a novel, I will buy it on the day it's released and devour it in a day, no matter what it is about.
Erik's Aria chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
every time i read this fic it makes me cry! ugh, i just love it so much! its the perfect amount of fluff with plot and angst!
peaceloveandchrist chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
That was fantastic! I really enjoyed it! It was very clear that you really worked hard on this! I haven't checked if there is one, but if not, I would REALLY love a sequel!

Again, amazing job!
Rogue270 chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
Wonderful Phic! I enjoyed seeing Erik and Christine versus Raoul and Christine, especially their interactions and comfort levels (i.e. the cinnamon porridge/elbows on the table and the reactions to the mauve dress). The bats were a very tender addition to the Lair, and I loved how you ended the story with Ayesha.
Rogue270 chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
Very enjoyable! I loved all the little things along the way that showed the level of comfort between Christine and Erik (like the breakfast routine) as opposed to the rigid way of life with Raoul. One of my favorite lines was in the last chapter when Christine said Erik's embrace "felt like the nighttime was holding [her]." I look forward to more E/C pairings!
Jessie chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
Since it's done, I know that theres a chance you don't even get to read this.. but whatever. I just wanted to say how much i LOVED this phic ! :D It was truly wellwritten and realistic. The only thing i missed was some more E/C interaction ... would a thorough kiss in the end had been to much? And although it's fine that nothing happens while she's with him, and still sopposed to go back to Raoul, wouldn't they (especially Erik) want to do something? Anyways, GREAT story..
Erika Dyer chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
This is amazing! I LOVED it! Although Christine never actually said she loved him? perhaps a a missed it though ):
DarthGrammar chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
Excellent, simply excellent. This story is a prime example of good, not overly prosey writing that remains faithful to the language of the times- all phans should take this as an example of how to write. The plot was engaging, you captured the characterization of the characters very well, and it's obvious that you know your music lingo. (And seeing as I'm a singer, I'm really glad you do!) Congratulations on a job very well done.
EchoOfTheGhost chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
OMFG! This was... was... I don't even have words for it! You are incredible! If I had the power to make the world bow for you, I sure as hell would! It was just... amazing. You are THE best writer I have EVER known! If you're planning on publishing some books, I would buy ten copies! I have serched trough my entire vocabulary for words to describe how perfect this was, but it still isn't enough! Beautiful, perfect, amazing, incredible, simply doesn't cover it! Well, I must stop my ranting over how great you and this story are, and continuing to read all of your other fics!
fireblazie chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
AH. THIS IS TOTALLY HOW THE MOVIE/PLAY *REALLY* ENDED. No questions about it. It was absolutely fantastic! :D
debkay chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
What a beautiful lovely story! I had a lump in my throat through most of the chapters and tears for the last three chapters.

Your story was so different, so sweet and it was easy to feel the emotions Erik & Christine were feeling. I loved this story!
JasmineT chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
OMG i ttly luv this story! U ttly made me cry. Wah it's over! Great job :)
Hella Levy chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
wow you rock that story is great,

I do hope that you'll update it soon...
watchfob chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
This luff.

After seeing the start of Perfect Society, I wanted to see what else you'd written.

I'm glad I checked.

I adore the way you write, and I wish I could go into detail on how much I lurved it, but my mind's going blank right now and I'm not good at typing long reviews anyway. :D
Morte Rouge chapter 9 . 2/18/2007