Reviews for The Nightmare House
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
It took me so long to get to this, but I'm glad I finally did. This was a lot of fun and I love these types of stories. The girl telling Kento to diet. LOL That was clever.
Sakura123 chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
Amazing two chapters. My favorite would have to be chapter Nine: I loved the way you described Cye and Kento's encounter with the angry spirits, very convincing. Especially with the way the ghost replied, without little care, about Kento's words against 'her' destructive behavior. Chapter Ten was a nice description on Kento confronting his fears and being glad about conquering them finally, funny too (I chuckled when Kento's behind got hit by the closing door). But is it really over? If so, good job I enjoyed reading it this a lot.

Gohan Hug chapter 8 . 4/10/2006
Yes! Three updates in one day! This story's getting really good and it makes me happy that I managed to see that it was updated before I had to go to school. But now I'm gonna be late so...

Excellent! Keep up the good work.
Sakura123 chapter 8 . 4/9/2006
Rowen vs. a Dead Samurai, cool. I enjoyed this chapter very much in spite of its shortness. I enjoyed reading his very much (suffering from Writers Block).

Update soon! I wann know what happens next!

Sakura123 chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Another funny/creepy chapter. I enjoyed this one very much, I loved Ryo's reaction the slime on his back (I had to reframe from laughing aloud). And the reason to the houses' disturbing hauntings come to light rather late thanks to Kento (no matter). This is sriously reminding me of the "Grudge" in some ways than more.

Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!

Gohan Hug chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Love the Ryo! Just a quick tip, though: You may want to fully capitalize the entire title, so it would be "The Nightmare House", instead of lower case. Capitalized titles make stories look more professional and attractive to a reader.

I'm looking forward to chapter five!
Gohan Hug chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
This is excellent for your first RW fic! The characterization is great and the last line of this chapter even creeped ME out. Keep up the good work!
Sakura123 chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
Dying and Dieting . . . . how the two have something in common I'll never know. But nevertheless, I enjoyesd this chapter. It was funny and creep still, but more funny than creepy. I cannot wait to find out what happens next! I hope they find Cye.

Adios!

Sakura123 chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
Hey this is a really good story. It's been awhile since I read a Ronin Warrior's fanfiction and I'm glad I decided to choose this one to restart. So far I liked how the three chapters progressed, very mysterious and creepy to boot. The characters are Nicely described as well (I loved the Ryo/Mia moment - short lived as it was). The humor is thankfully funny. I cannot wait to read the next chapter!

Update soon! I wanna know what happens next!

Isabel Night chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
First, congratulations with getting your first Ronin Warrior story out onto the internet! I hope you continue to write more stories for this section on and that you will continue to keep writing.

As for the story itself, I found no spelling problems, but I did notice many grammar issues. They were scattered throughout the story, and it might be a good idea to get yourself a Beta Reader to look over your work before you post it on the internet.

The story also seemed, at least to me, to be going a bit too fast. It also gave me the impression that the story was a bit choppy, and sometimes I could not follow what was going on. Again, a Beta Reader can help you with this problem.

You also have some minor formatting issues that you need to take care of. Nevertheless, other than that, the story was readable.

I would like to commend you, however, for putting a disclaimer in your story and spelling of the character's names correctly. Most people miss those two important things, and the fact that you did not forget them is a very good thing. You have a great amount of potential in this fandom, and I would like to see it develop...