Reviews for Sparkling
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I liked this. A lot. Good work.
BacterialContaminationV3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hehe, this is really good! :D
Em0C00kie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Fuck that was Hot! X3 *drolls*
zairoon chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
*All melting* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFG ! I just looooove your story! Seriously, its one of the best I've ever read on this pairing! Kyaaaah Ryu-chan is so sex that he can make Shu-chan sexy as well! GOD DAMMIT!

Anyway... I was wondering: could I translate your fic in French, please? (... There aren't much fics on RyuXShu in French, unfortunately, and as I don't have enough inspiration for now to write a proper fanfic... Do you mind?

Keep doing such a good job! Xx

Zai!o
GraviMegaFan6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I really, really liked this one! What happened to Yuki tho?

Cherry?

Also, in every fanfic of RyuShu I read, Ryuichi swears. A lot.
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Dude. This wasn't crap at all!

I think I like this fic so much because it made me somewhat believe it could actually happen in the story. Maybe not the end part, but ya know.

Beautiful writing also... butt-load of details. :D

/uv nk
aoh chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
too damn cool, even without rated stuff. and i think it's an unusual take on those two... i mean, yuki being too mean and shu and ryu dancing, it's all been done, but not like this. so, since you're original and a good writer, please keep writing more!
solar-baeby chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Okay, I love your portayal of Ryuichi in this fic. I mean, I can't really see him saying ALL those bad words (his childishness is a mask yes, but I think he's more of the refined type, not Yuki-language type). Other than that, I loved him. And..I just loved this. *sighs* Those two are so perfect for each other.
Kitsune A.K.A Kit chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Ok I LOVE THIS ONE-SHOT! You should REALLY do a lemon with this pairing! And trust me you will NOT become annoying, because you are SO good! And don't worry i'm obsessed with this pairing too _!
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
that was fucking awesome. nuff said.

much love always

squishy x
YvonneandNeji chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Love it, babe.
SerpentineRose chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Hottest Shu/Ryu fanfic I've ever read.
darkangel32490 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Great storie :D (I stink at reviews, so this will have to do; )
RYUICHI SAKUMA 92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
your right about kuma-chan. im very diffrent and i still am intact so im not ashmed of it thats what makes me so interesting. i can explain all of this on my hompage for fanfiction so check it out and dont worry im telling the truth nothings a lie from me for i can never lie qithout tellig the full truth
fiorae chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
amazing, simply amazing. very well written and i found it humorous, erotic, and romantic all at once. i love it! keep up the awesome work!

Cace