Reviews for Beyond
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Though a RobRae fan myself, I found your use of canon & the storyline you implemented very entertaining. Very quick to the point & it flows nicely enough. An immensely entertaining one-shot.
The possible social incest here reminds me a bit too much of this MLP parody series that I've been watching recently (called Friendship is Witchcraft). In it, well, let's just say that somepony wants to her marry her older brother (but he's her adopted brother & they're not biologically related, so it's not weird & it'll be okay XD).
It almost makes me want to do a lot of research into these characters and I kinda wish you had continued, but... it's a lot better this way, as a very short one-shot. It tells the story you wanted & leaves it at that, which I can respect :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
i think you did an amazing job on this story. i just wondered what exactly robin was going to say to starfire in the end.
DYlogger chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Lian becomes Red Hood? Wow, I wasn't aware.
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Awesome! I always enjoyed stories where titans go to the future and meet their kids! Awesome job!
ReoccuringComatose chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I just had to smile every time I recognized all the cross overs. Awesome fic.
hyroform chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
UTERLY AWSOME !
unknown chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Nice story! I noticed that Ibn al Xu'ffasch's name is arabic for 'Son of the Bat," am I right?
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wow! This was highly original...an awesome concept you pulled off really well, and the scene in the end between Nightstar and Ibn didn't seem like incest to me. :/ But then I'm not a very metaphorical person. Nice fic!
Shinkou Makurayami chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Good story. It's a tad bit short, but otherwise nothing too bad about it.

I like the new Titan characters. It would be really cool to have a story about them.
6ftTiny chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
So...Ibn's Batman's kid?...Sweet!

I liked this one very much,oh, Lord of my inspiration!
RealityBreakGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
really good story. i like these future one s where you see what could happen. and i like seeing some of the character's kids. that's cool to me. well, keep on writting!

-realitybreakgirl